Reviews for A World Apart
xo.skyla chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
I wonder if they will leave someone to watch over him? Too bad there are no more chapters . . . and probably won't be either. It makes me sad - this is one of the only Naruto/FMA stories I have ever liked, too. T.T

PLEASE UPDATE sometime. *Sniffles*
xo.skyla chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
Ooh, this is the first shippuden arc . . . I think. xD Poor Al had to be carried - but it's understandable.
xo.skyla chapter 15 . 8/7/2014
Sakura's thought about Al eating bad mushrooms cracked me up. xD I figured they would be more open to alternate dimensions due to Kakashi's abilities? But then again, I think this was written before that was revealed!
xo.skyla chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
Al . . . running was the worst thing you could have done! They're obviously faster! Poor guy! I wonder how this will work out in the end?!
xo.skyla chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
I really wonder what's going to happen to Al. Of course, I have a feeling that Naruto will do whatever it takes to protect his new pal (it's just apart of his character, after all).
xo.skyla chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
I'm not surprised that they don't believe Al's story wholly. They're too smart for that!
xo.skyla chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Now they're going to be suspicious of Al again! Poor guy. xD

My thoughts on Temari? A cold slave driver! I'm surprised he managed to pull through!
xo.skyla chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
I love their lack of faith in Naruto's ability to keep a secret - that cracked me up! Anyways, I hope Al shows his alchemy soon!
xo.skyla chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
I thought Al was able to transmute the leaves for his clothes? Doesn't that mean he DOES know his alchemy works? It just seems a little contradicting. Anyways, I wonder what that look was between Sakura and Hinata? Hmm.
xo.skyla chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
I wonder how they will react to Al's alchemy? He doesn't need hand-seals like they do and he can manipulate A LOT of things. Hmm.
xo.skyla chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
This is too hilarious. xD Al made up this big ole lie and has gotten himself in a big mess - Ed would be proud. LOL.
xo.skyla chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Poor Al! He really had to pull that lie out his butt! xD I wonder how this will go.
xo.skyla chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Al keeps spinning this wild web of lies! I love how Tsunade was just so straight forward with him!
xo.skyla chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Language jutsu! About time. xD I wonder what he will tell them?
xo.skyla chapter 3 . 8/7/2014