Reviews for What It's Like
Senju Sowdowwen chapter 8 . 6/8
Quand Naruto va-t'il libérer Kyûbi? Quand va-t'il se venger?

Brûle Konoha! Brûle!
Reader chapter 8 . 6/7
please update!
Technical Mercy chapter 8 . 5/23
I do so enjoy reading this story.
Sakura Batman the Unicorn chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
I really, really like this, so please continue
sinisterdevil chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
This story is one of the best, i can't believe there's only a few fav and follows to this story! It's so well written. Please update! I really wish to know what would happen next! It would be a shame to not continue this piece of work.
dragoncreators chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
is it weird to say I'm totally glad the little brats have to face their mistakes?
Even in canon, if nothing happened to naruto except... being ignored, refused service, being kicked out of the orphanige, being curses at, spat on... then still, Naruto is a wonderful person and his teammates are wrong to treat him like that. the first day of a team, at the end of the day, they walked away with naruto tied to the log, after Kakashi gave a speech about teamwork...

A-holes!
Simoku chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
I LOVE THIS! im new to reading fan-fic but this is awesome i really hope you decide to update and finish this story because i cant wait to see how it plays out!
ytygr chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
I was really enjoying this story but it looks like it has not been updated in a while. Is it discontinued?
xShinigamixMPx chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
I really really hope you will continue this on day! Absolutely fantastic! :D
Glassstar93 chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Update soon plz!
dorosurei chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Oh God, I really do hope you continue this. The raw angst that this fiction is... is extremely riveting *cries* I love it!
yaoilover4 chapter 8 . 1/19/2012
more? please?

I'm putting you on Alert!

Ja'ne!
Dantalions chapter 8 . 11/15/2011
Hoshit! I'm real sorry I haven't reviewed this sooner! Dx

This is one of my favorite storiews on here. It has like, everything I love about Naruto fanfics rolled into one! :D

I just recently re-read your story and I loved it all over again. I love all the angst! xP
Lexyaakiddd chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
That...was the saddest thing ever.
Piffsheep chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
Now, I'm kind of confused-interested. It's a strange story, but I really like it. Please continue writing! 3