Reviews for Growing Pains
GeminiBradshaw chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Inky HAS to live
MaritimeStars chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Inky should definitely live, no questions about that. I loved the chapter. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Inky can't die!
takari4ever7 chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Of course Inky should live! He's a hero! And, I can't imagine Harry and Sev without him! Save Inky!
All The Pretty Horses chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Good chapter. I'm glad Dan is dead, but don't let Inky die too! Long Live Inky!
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 3/3/2009
Those kids are so doomed etc.

But what a lovely evening! Does Mr. Pevensie sir make housecalls with takeaway? I'll knit him slippers!

Anyway, a very nice chapter, and I'm glad Severus was able to talk about more of his past. Two survivors who have found each other and deserve it.

Somehow I think Severus is going to have a baby girl of his own in his arms someday.
Someone aka Me chapter 22 . 3/3/2009
Great chapter! I think that maybe he should, but then the dilema becomes who gets to kill him. Hmm. I can't wait to see!

(*_*)
crazyanaylst chapter 22 . 3/3/2009
Have Dan deaged and sold to white slavers
emeraldchickpea chapter 22 . 3/3/2009
You asked if Dan should die in the final confrontation...

Either have him die in some horrible, painful, drawn-out magical way, or have him maimed so that he has to suffer for a while before he finally dies, in excrutiating agony!

Aren't we the nicest folks? ;-D
etherian chapter 22 . 3/3/2009
Oh absolutely Dan should die and Severus ought to kill Sanguinius.
Linoria chapter 22 . 3/3/2009
my vote is that dan dies!
GeminiBradshaw chapter 22 . 3/3/2009
I would like Dan to be very hurt, die is harsh but i dont know askaban maybe
Airlady chapter 22 . 3/3/2009
Great chapter. Good to see one on the kids' side. Dan needs to be terribly injured and put in Azkaban rather than killed.
Airlady chapter 21 . 3/3/2009
Tobias's words were harsh but necessary.
MaritimeStars chapter 22 . 3/3/2009
Dan should definitely die in the final confrontation. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »