Reviews for Growing Pains
emeraldchickpea chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Well of COURSE Inky should live! Maybe have a while blaze mark where the bullet hit him, to show his "war wound", so to speak?
evitavet chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
no!Inky!

:D

great chapter!thought Im going to kill you for left the chapter like that!
ams71080 chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Inky NEEDS to live! He can't have saved the children and then die. Not fair.

Amber
Linoria chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
YAY! go INKY! And you have to let Inky live! no choice! )
DarkestAngel13 chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Excellent! Glad to hear that Dan is dead. (oops. that sounded really sadistic) I was also really excited to see some mention of a proposal. O-that should be fun :)

Well, if you arn't sure about Inky's fate yet, how would you feel about him being turned back into a stuffed animal? I'm not sure where that could go in the story, or how any kid would feel about having a dead panther in a stuffed-form. (Kind of like taxidermy-blegh.)

Just a suggestion.

-darkestAngel
etherian chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
I think Inky's revenge was terrific!
GeminiBradshaw chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Inky HAS to live
MaritimeStars chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Inky should definitely live, no questions about that. I loved the chapter. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Inky can't die!
takari4ever7 chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Of course Inky should live! He's a hero! And, I can't imagine Harry and Sev without him! Save Inky!
All The Pretty Horses chapter 23 . 3/4/2009
Good chapter. I'm glad Dan is dead, but don't let Inky die too! Long Live Inky!
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 3/3/2009
Those kids are so doomed etc.

But what a lovely evening! Does Mr. Pevensie sir make housecalls with takeaway? I'll knit him slippers!

Anyway, a very nice chapter, and I'm glad Severus was able to talk about more of his past. Two survivors who have found each other and deserve it.

Somehow I think Severus is going to have a baby girl of his own in his arms someday.
Someone aka Me chapter 22 . 3/3/2009
Great chapter! I think that maybe he should, but then the dilema becomes who gets to kill him. Hmm. I can't wait to see!

(*_*)
crazyanaylst chapter 22 . 3/3/2009
Have Dan deaged and sold to white slavers
emeraldchickpea chapter 22 . 3/3/2009
You asked if Dan should die in the final confrontation...

Either have him die in some horrible, painful, drawn-out magical way, or have him maimed so that he has to suffer for a while before he finally dies, in excrutiating agony!

Aren't we the nicest folks? ;-D
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »