Reviews for Growing Pains
Someone aka Me chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Great start! I love it so far!

(*_*)
Kamarile Sedai chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Tobias is a wonderful influence on Harry, isn't he? Between him and Sev, they'll raise him right.

Inky must love Remus and Siri, then! I wonder, will Harry want to be an animagus when he's older? Heheh, Siri is like everyone's mischivious son, or younger brother. I wouldn't put it passed any of the adults to actually try putting Sirius in the corner.

I'm glad Remus finally has a girlfriend! I was wondering if he and Tonks would get together.

Aww, I've always wanted to know what a little Hermione would be like! Looks to me like they'll be the best of friends, now that he has another magical kid to play with. They're sort of like cannon Sev and Lily, but more likely to stay friends. Kawwaii! I hope their friendly rivalry won't cause too much of a problem.

Can't wait to see little Hermione enter the wizarding world!
Kamarile Sedai chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
*laughs* Poor Sev, he should have gotten Harry that dog he wanted. I think Harry is enjoying his Inky much more. That's what I call double trouble!

Even though he doesn't have any siblings, he still knows how to share. Probably has to do with the fact that he was around other children in day care very early on.

I wonder what Lily would say about her present suddenly coming to life? Inky's a sweet kitty.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
Great story so far. Very cute. Inky and Sev remind me of my dad and my cat. He may act like the cat irritates him, but Dusty likes to curl up on Dad's lap and I often find them napping together.
ams71080 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I loved the beginning. Harry's so cute!

Amber
Airlady chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Severus is right - pets teach responsibility.
MaritimeStars chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
So this story takes place as in the Dogsitter story never happened? Or has it already happened. Great chapter, I can't wait for more!
Starz101 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
i love these characters thanks for writing!
Anneeeeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Awe this is so cute:)

I love it.

I loved Never Again.

I am so glad that you made a 2 installment:)

I was so happy:)

I can't wait for more.

Lmfao alomst all my stentences started with I:) Lmfao.

Your story is amazing:)