Reviews for Growing Pains
GreySide58 chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
Gosh, that one had me in stitches. Awesome job. Update soon. :)
GeminiBradshaw chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
I think that Uncle Al should take them to the zoo, that be fun! Anyways great story! Cant wait for the next chapter
RosaE chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
I read this story at the other website when I went in search of the complete NA. I just had to tell you again how much I love it :)And, yes, that trip to the zoo is hilarious lol
MaritimeStars chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
I can't to see what happens at the zoo! Great chapter! :-)
All The Pretty Horses chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
Now that sounds like an awesome birthday. Great chapter.
Amyrlin Egwene chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Aww, this chapter made me feel all warm and fuzzy! It really is nice to see just how different Tobias is, and Sev's reaction to the smallest signs of affection for him and Harry.
ams71080 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
I loved it. I'm glad they found Inky and that Harry was safe.

Amber
Airlady chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
At least Harry and Inky were found.
Airlady chapter 3 . 1/31/2009
THat was a nice trip to the dentist.
Airlady chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Hermione's appearance is a joy.
MaritimeStars chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
Great chapter. When Sev was talking to Tobias, you wrote, "But the newly sober and newly redeemed Tobias now wanted to spend timed with his son and grandson, and so I told him we would meet at his house around twelve, the movie wasn't until one o'clock, and have lunch after." Shouldn't it be time, not timed? Poor Inky and Harry, they can't seem to stay out of trouble. When is Sev going to start dating again?
Ulifan chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
another great story!
ams71080 chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Loved the two chapters. Can't wait for more.

Amber
Someone aka Me chapter 3 . 1/30/2009
Great start! I love it so far!

(*_*)
Kamarile Sedai chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Tobias is a wonderful influence on Harry, isn't he? Between him and Sev, they'll raise him right.

Inky must love Remus and Siri, then! I wonder, will Harry want to be an animagus when he's older? Heheh, Siri is like everyone's mischivious son, or younger brother. I wouldn't put it passed any of the adults to actually try putting Sirius in the corner.

I'm glad Remus finally has a girlfriend! I was wondering if he and Tonks would get together.

Aww, I've always wanted to know what a little Hermione would be like! Looks to me like they'll be the best of friends, now that he has another magical kid to play with. They're sort of like cannon Sev and Lily, but more likely to stay friends. Kawwaii! I hope their friendly rivalry won't cause too much of a problem.

Can't wait to see little Hermione enter the wizarding world!
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »