Reviews for Growing Pains
cmcwiki chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
and it started out as such a nice evening too
cmcwiki chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
with how much you are mentioning dan, it is almost like you are planning on him to make a reappearance. eerie

and harry, i could think of a dozen more embarrassing things sev could have told alaina
cmcwiki chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
I am sure nearly every doctor has nerves before a birthing. heck i am sure that they still do but can't let it show on their faces for the mother's sake.

man james, treating everything like its a game or a funny joke. if he lived and didn't shape up, i am pretty sure lily would have kicked him to the curb anyway. he is such a flake.
cmcwiki chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
harry just needed to be reassured thats all.
cmcwiki chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
"But only the good die young" somebody's a billy joel fan

man what i would give to give that yuppie dan what for.

Not really surprised. Harry had severus to himself for the better part of 3 years after Lily died. He is bound to get a little possessive and jealous of his father spending more time with others. I'm no child therapist but that's my take on it.

In my house, door slamming is a big nono, and not punishing that behavior is only going to make it worse. And Harry is not explaining his problems to severus so i say, spanking, timeout, grounding, and talking about what is upsetting harry afterwards
cmcwiki chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
nice work sev, taking care of bigotry one family at a time, would need a miracle for the dursleys though
cmcwiki chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
nicely done.
cmcwiki chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
hmm, meeting in the frozen food aisle, sounds like a romantic comedy
cmcwiki chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
oh man what a crazy adventure, poor sev getting manhandled by vernon's witch cousin.
cmcwiki chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
I am so jealous of harry, not that my own parties hadn't been fulfilling; chucke cheeses, dave and busters, laser tag, renting out a gymnastics gymnasium, white rock skating center, nickle city, six flags over texas etc. but going to an ACTUAL castle and all of those neat games. glad he had such a fulfilling b-day
cmcwiki chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Oh man i remember the ONE time i had run away, I was 4-5 and I wanted to visit my friend who lived a few blocks down the road, of course they weren't home so my parents said no. I didn't understand at the time and had somehow managed to sneak out of the house and got 1 block away before our friends from across the street collected me. Good thing too cause living in a big city like dallas, there are far too many disreputable people out there and who knows what could have happened to me? Not to mention how busy the street i lived on was. I am lucky i wasn't turned into a blood splatter on the road. I can only imagine how much grief i put my parents through with that stunt. I'd probably give dennis the menace a run for his money. Though i am pretty sure harry has me beat though.

though i can't blame harry for running off without telling severus, he was so scared for inky. such a naughty cat inky is, running off like that.

glad though that the snape trio got to spend time together though. yay family bonding!
cmcwiki chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
and so the golden trio is complete. i'd say more but i am tired and bout to sleep

i wish i had a baby panther to sleep with
cmcwiki chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
yay i was looking forward to this chapter
cmcwiki chapter 1 . 9/2/2012