Reviews for Growing Pains
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
hmm, meeting in the frozen food aisle, sounds like a romantic comedy
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
oh man what a crazy adventure, poor sev getting manhandled by vernon's witch cousin.
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
I am so jealous of harry, not that my own parties hadn't been fulfilling; chucke cheeses, dave and busters, laser tag, renting out a gymnastics gymnasium, white rock skating center, nickle city, six flags over texas etc. but going to an ACTUAL castle and all of those neat games. glad he had such a fulfilling b-day
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Oh man i remember the ONE time i had run away, I was 4-5 and I wanted to visit my friend who lived a few blocks down the road, of course they weren't home so my parents said no. I didn't understand at the time and had somehow managed to sneak out of the house and got 1 block away before our friends from across the street collected me. Good thing too cause living in a big city like dallas, there are far too many disreputable people out there and who knows what could have happened to me? Not to mention how busy the street i lived on was. I am lucky i wasn't turned into a blood splatter on the road. I can only imagine how much grief i put my parents through with that stunt. I'd probably give dennis the menace a run for his money. Though i am pretty sure harry has me beat though.

though i can't blame harry for running off without telling severus, he was so scared for inky. such a naughty cat inky is, running off like that.

glad though that the snape trio got to spend time together though. yay family bonding!
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
and so the golden trio is complete. i'd say more but i am tired and bout to sleep

i wish i had a baby panther to sleep with
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
yay i was looking forward to this chapter
Cryptic Saiyan chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
i luv inky
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
Hornmoans. ROFL
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
Funny that Sev nearly fainted, hilarious that Lily threatened to hex James's... um... bits off. LOL
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I don't know what was funnier... Ron running from the goat, Sev being squashed by the woman, Blaise riding the tiger or Harry making the needle comment. This chapter was too cute. I'm so glad I found this sequel to Never Again.
Thanks so much for writing it. I'm hoping there are more sequels after this.

Snarksnboojums
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
hilarious
Guest chapter 27 . 6/22/2012
I laughed and I cryed. I read both Never Again and this and must admit that you are a first rate auther. There is one other HarryPotter fanfiction writer that is comparable to you called whydoyouneedtoknow. Thank you for sharing your writing skills with the world
tammy henson chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Dingman Delaware Elementary School in Milford, Pennsylvania i use to live next to milford. i lived in hawley. lol
EstellaDoreaBlack chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Haha, I was pet-sitting a kitten who did the same thing. Bit me twice, not counting the ones he sank into my sweater.
Ravenclawgirl chapter 22 . 10/8/2011
Hi,

Awesome story! I love this and Never Again so much - I can't wait to read the other prequels and sequels :) I know you already have this written but I wanted to give you my opinion for the poll: kill the bl**dy j*rk off! Men who abuse their family and cause that much pain - both physical and mental - do not deserve to live. Daniel Chase should rot in h*ll. I love Alaina for finally getting rid of him and protecting her daughter :) Poor Lexy :( No kid should have to go through that abuse. I absolutely love Healer Sev! Harry, Lexy, and Eileen are so lucky - I wish he was my Dad. I am a fan of yours SnapeGirl :) I only have one question for you: How do you do it? You write such good fanfics and you have so many, it's crazy! But super cool :) Keep it up!

Ravenclaw_girl