Reviews for Growing Pains
Animekitty47 chapter 22 . 5/29/2011
Yay my Magnus guess was right! :D Why's he keep reminding Harry of someone though? Hm...related to Matt maybe? How's that for a crack theory? XD Although the "Don't spare him anything, just don't leave marks" sounds like a rather contradictory order to me. I guess that's the point. XP
Animekitty47 chapter 17 . 5/29/2011
Ok, I know I say awesome chapter a lot, but 'tis true. XD The argument, flashback, reconciliation, all of it was so well done. XD *huggles you*
Animekitty47 chapter 14 . 5/29/2011
lol Looks like Harry's not the only one getting bit by a certain green-eyed monster. XD

Poor Stevie, his mom's a teacher, he must never hear the end of it from the other kids. XP

Looks like someone spelled the place settings so all the magical kids ended up together. ;)

rofl That kissing argument with Harry and Hermione was the cutest thing ever. I get the feeling I use cute a lot in the Never Again series. XP

Hmm, doesn't Dan end up kidnapping some of the kids? I wonder when that'll happen? *looks at chapter titles* On second thought, I think I can guess. ;)
Animekitty47 chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
Harry's innocent questions were hilarious. "I asked Grandpa and he couldn't remember and he told me to ask you" Excellent line. XD Tobias's backstory is definately interesting...anyway, I hope you're doing ok. *hug*
Animekitty47 chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
You know what's kinda sad? It took me this long to notice the Paws/Pause for Thought pun. . *sigh* Anyway, this was a very interesting chapter to me, cuz it wasn't something I had to worry about as kid.

Have I mentioned Harry's POV is cute awesomeness? I think I might've, like Remus being awesome or Hermione. XP Though the Sirius/Remus double act you've got going just might top Remus alone. ;)
Animekitty47 chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
The seminars were awesome, especially the stuff you thought up for the kids to do too. :D
Animekitty47 chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Ah, I've finally meet Alania and Lexy the way you intended. XP I wouldn't have guessed Alania's a muggle, especially with an old-fashioned name like that. XP Ah, well, Lexy's cute so far.
Animekitty47 chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
rofl Ah, yes, this was definately an awesome chapter, I see why everyone else likes it. XD Great job with it.
Animekitty47 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Inky's so cute! _

I'm so glad I don't have to wait around for an update for once. XP Hermione's parents' subplot is awesome. Aw, why was the old lady at the clinic bothered by Harry? He was just wandering around, not being loud or rude. :/

Walter's awesome. Jane's...interesting, cuz I wanna know if she'll accept Hermione sooner or later. Still wondering where Alania comes into this...Well, onto Chapter 4! *strikes pose*
Animekitty47 chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Ooo, Cursed! An update to that would be awesome too. Not that Irresistable Chemistry's not good. XP Just Cursed is newer and therefore shiny. XP

That NA could tell it was one of your earlier works. It wasn't bad, you did a good job with getting into lil Sev's head, and the contrast with Tobias's POV earlier (his explanation that he freaked over the glasses because Sev burned him, not just the noise hangover/drunkness) was a great touch, but *shrug* I just didn't like it as much as other parts of the story. :(

Anyway, back to *this* story. XP Sirius living with them is going to produce interesting results. *evil grin* I wonder how long until Harry actually learns not to listen to everything dear Sirius suggests. XP

Yay, Hermione's here! :D The playground scene was awesome, though Hermione wasn't as inquisitive as I thought she'd be. Maybe its cuz she's young and overwhelmed?

lol Don't feel bad Harry, girl's usually have better handwriting than guys cuz we get fine motor control sooner. XP
Sailor Pandabear chapter 27 . 5/13/2011
Deb chapter 27 . 5/1/2011
great story. it was fun full of action just in the right places. just about the time it was getting slow an adventure would come. it was great. thanks again for sharing your creative mind.
Sapphire Warrioress chapter 27 . 3/31/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Once again you've given Severus an interesting profession, and I loved Alaina and her daughter. Also I thought the idea of seminars for the muggle parents was a great idea, though it would be useful for wizards to have similar sessions about muggle life, since their muggle studies classes sound like they are a couple of hundredd years behind.

Your idea for a sequel sounds intriguing, and I'd definitely be interested in reading it if you decide to write it.

Thanks for another awesome story.
EmmaRandomAs chapter 27 . 10/14/2010
awesome story! i absolutely love it! congrats on a job well done!
Missyann chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
First, I'm really enjoying this would only be 13 years old at the time this story takes place. Andromada and Ted would haul Remus' rse off to Azkaban for sure, if they didn't kill him first. :P

I'm writing a story at this same timeline, and according to HP Lexicon, she didn't even leave Hogwarts until 1990 or 1991,

Just a little FYI.

I'm still enjoying the story though. :D
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »