Reviews for Growing Pains
EstellaDoreaBlack chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Haha, I was pet-sitting a kitten who did the same thing. Bit me twice, not counting the ones he sank into my sweater.
Ravenclawgirl chapter 22 . 10/8/2011
Hi,

Awesome story! I love this and Never Again so much - I can't wait to read the other prequels and sequels :) I know you already have this written but I wanted to give you my opinion for the poll: kill the bl**dy j*rk off! Men who abuse their family and cause that much pain - both physical and mental - do not deserve to live. Daniel Chase should rot in h*ll. I love Alaina for finally getting rid of him and protecting her daughter :) Poor Lexy :( No kid should have to go through that abuse. I absolutely love Healer Sev! Harry, Lexy, and Eileen are so lucky - I wish he was my Dad. I am a fan of yours SnapeGirl :) I only have one question for you: How do you do it? You write such good fanfics and you have so many, it's crazy! But super cool :) Keep it up!

Ravenclaw_girl
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
That was hilarious! I kept thinking Harry was about to talk to some of the snakes or the infant wyvern!

CT
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
I like Inky! My mom would have had a heart attack if I had made my favorite stuffed animal come to life... what would anyone, muggle or wizarding, do with an infant triceratops?

CT
Animekitty47 chapter 27 . 6/4/2011
This chapter was sweet too. :D Harry's POV is awesome, which I know I've said before, but you're good at kid's mindsets, its not something most writers bother with, or if they do the kid's a moron.

Anyway...whatever happened to this idea?

"I have a rather strange idea for a sequel that involves all the kids, and Snape taking over the infirmary for Ponfrey due to a family emergency or something, and Alaina filling in as well as a temporary Muggle Studies teacher, set in Harry's fifth year. Eileen will be six then and there might even be anothe little Snape running around too, causing mayhem. Tobias will be in this too as well. And the Ministry kicks Dumbledore out as Headmaster and replaces him with Umbridge . . .ugh! and then something even worse occurs . . .a deadly plague comes to Hogwarts, threatening all the children, one that may cost Severus all he holds dear, unless he can come up with a way to stop it."

Sorry I copied the whole thing, but it sounds interesting. Did you change your mind about it? Or just never get around to it like the Arms of Dark Angel sequel? Not like you don't have enough ongoing fics to write already, after all. XP

Again, excellent job on this story. :D *huggles you*
Animekitty47 chapter 26 . 6/3/2011
The wedding ceremony was beautiful, but I kinda like the scenes with the grandparents better for some reason. :/ Hm, well, you did a great job with it! :D
Animekitty47 chapter 23 . 5/31/2011
Yay, Regulus! When I first read that I somehow twisted it into Sangunius being Reg and I was like NOOOOOOO! but then I read it again and was all 'Oh, phew!' XP

Judging by the Easter story I shall have to make the prediction that Inky lives. ;)

Awesome chapter, nice how everyone ended up contributing. :D
Animekitty47 chapter 22 . 5/29/2011
Yay my Magnus guess was right! :D Why's he keep reminding Harry of someone though? Hm...related to Matt maybe? How's that for a crack theory? XD Although the "Don't spare him anything, just don't leave marks" sounds like a rather contradictory order to me. I guess that's the point. XP
Animekitty47 chapter 17 . 5/29/2011
Ok, I know I say awesome chapter a lot, but 'tis true. XD The argument, flashback, reconciliation, all of it was so well done. XD *huggles you*
Animekitty47 chapter 14 . 5/29/2011
lol Looks like Harry's not the only one getting bit by a certain green-eyed monster. XD

Poor Stevie, his mom's a teacher, he must never hear the end of it from the other kids. XP

Looks like someone spelled the place settings so all the magical kids ended up together. ;)

rofl That kissing argument with Harry and Hermione was the cutest thing ever. I get the feeling I use cute a lot in the Never Again series. XP

Hmm, doesn't Dan end up kidnapping some of the kids? I wonder when that'll happen? *looks at chapter titles* On second thought, I think I can guess. ;)
Animekitty47 chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
Harry's innocent questions were hilarious. "I asked Grandpa and he couldn't remember and he told me to ask you" Excellent line. XD Tobias's backstory is definately interesting...anyway, I hope you're doing ok. *hug*
Animekitty47 chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
You know what's kinda sad? It took me this long to notice the Paws/Pause for Thought pun. . *sigh* Anyway, this was a very interesting chapter to me, cuz it wasn't something I had to worry about as kid.

Have I mentioned Harry's POV is cute awesomeness? I think I might've, like Remus being awesome or Hermione. XP Though the Sirius/Remus double act you've got going just might top Remus alone. ;)
Animekitty47 chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
The seminars were awesome, especially the stuff you thought up for the kids to do too. :D
Animekitty47 chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Ah, I've finally meet Alania and Lexy the way you intended. XP I wouldn't have guessed Alania's a muggle, especially with an old-fashioned name like that. XP Ah, well, Lexy's cute so far.
Animekitty47 chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
rofl Ah, yes, this was definately an awesome chapter, I see why everyone else likes it. XD Great job with it.
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »