Reviews for Vacation :D
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Hi! I love your story and your pen-name consitedring I am more obsessed with Furuba than humanly posible! Great story!
turle chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
your story was really good ash and misty forever
turle chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I think the story is very good also socks hating you is nothing compared to baseball bats hating me I got hit in the head twice by baseball bats and one flew out of my hand and hit one of my friends in the shin(She's okay) and then theres the stairs. Oh God the stairs, I can't even begin to count how many times I fell down the stairs. anyway good story.
Of-Sprits-and-Nightmares chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
Haha this is amazing! I will admit that i was sceptical about this, but i love it! And i totally agree about pearlshipping! The only way i would accept dawn in Pokemon is if she got together with Paul. But POKESHIPPING ALL THE WAY!
DragonPrincessx3 chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
I competly agree with what your saying Dawn is an annnoying little prick and she must die (or get together with paul)W/e comes first,love the fanfic so far keep up the good work!
StoryLover chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
Nice Melody has always been one of my favorite characters
ur friend chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
u dont know me but all the other shippings must die (not ash & misty)
Firpi chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
Your story was good. I bit bland and to the point, which is usually the case with short fics. Still, the way you moved the story on, the thought of settings and characterization is excellent. Keep it up and I could see you becoming a very good writer.
ScarletLycrois chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Kwl Story! I feel the same way you do towards Pearlshipping! Go AAML 4Evr!
Flyergen chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Nice, I love it already (just finished chap1). I almost died laughing when I read "SHUT UP! NO ONE ASKED YOU! AND HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND! AND WE LIVED TOGETHER IN SLEEPING BAGS FOR FIVE WHOLE SEASONS OF A TV SHOW IN WHICH WE INEXPLICABLY NEVER AGED! HE’S SEEN WORSE!" Just plain hilarious!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Ash and Misty forever.
Ronmione x3 chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
OHH, Melody is SUCH a liar. -) But Ash seems pretty pleased, heehee!
Rogue Ninja chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Thanx...& keep up the good work
Rogue ninja chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
You're an awesome writer! The only problem with u is that you DO NOT UPDATE! WTF is wrong with you ! It has been almost 3 months! Argh!
Kyon-Is-Haruhi's-Slave00 chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
fake love letters...you know where THAT's going to lead. LOLZ the story's goin great can't wait for the nextchapter