Reviews for Noticing
gnbrules chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Cool, very well written. :D Nice job.
Victoria to Worthing chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That is so sad! Poor Lassie... poor wife. It makes me want to yell at him to do better, but at the same time I feel so sad for him. This is a really nice piece!
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I'm happy to see you have the right document uploaded, though I did enjoy The Green Beetle. This was really sad, but it's well written. One thing I wondered: "A romance," She'd say. And she wouldn't evaluate. Did you mean elaborate? I mean, I guess evaluate works, but I think it would make more sense to say elaborate.

I really enjoyed reading this, and hope to see more fics in the Psych fandom from you. :D
ChibiNekoShinigami chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Hey I think you accidently uploaded the wrong story. This is about Shawn going against his dad, not Carlton.
doc-trigger chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
While that was an interesting and touching story, and I would like to see some of the other items in the box explained further, the summery- "She said that during every argument. 'You wouldn't even notice if I left, would you' Set around Lassiter's crumbling marriage."-is very misleading. I'm not sure if you just placed the story with the wrong title or something, but just a heads up. Anywho, I hope you do choose to continue with this by talking more about the random things in the box.