Reviews for A Moment in Time
Wonderful
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Sweet. love it.
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Aww, I love reading about how Tony joined NCIS!
Lucy Caine chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Awesome. I really really like it very much. How you described that Gibbs doesn't want anyone to die for him, but that Tony did anyway and just SMILED while Gibbs stared at him. And Gibbs thinking he wouldn't need to force Tony taking medicine often because agents on his team get rarely injured. What an irony.
FireAngel5683 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Makes perfect Spence why it wasn't technically a lie great story
hitsuni chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I LOVE THIS!

I'm definitely reading through the rest of your stories!

Is there any possibility of you writing a long multi-chapter story? I really like your writings and would love to read more!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
XD Tony is probably one of the few men alive who can withstand Gibbs ire with a smile. Love it!
Serenity Starke chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Loved this. This was very well written and executed. I love how you ended it - just perfect.
scryoko chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
When I read the part of Gibbs thinking about how his agents rarely got hurt, I couldn't help but laugh and think, "Oh, Gibbs. You have no idea." :D

I loved your version of how Tony got into NCIS and the "I smiled" comment.

A few other things I liked about this:

- Gibbs observation of Tony being the yin to his yang;

- The imagery of Tony's head resting gently on Gibb's shoulder; and

- Gibb's 'The Stare' *grin*

All good stuff! _
Madances chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I liked this one, also. Tracy
iboneki chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This is just perfect. You certainly nailed the characterizations. Thanks for writing!
chibi oniyuri chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This has got to be one of my favorite stories of how Tony met Gibbs. I'm not sure what it is that makes me like this so much: Tony's impudence, Gibbs' gruffness, the situation with Tony having Gibbs' six.

Probably the end, which is filled with situational irony. I mean, here Gibbs is, thinking about how he's not going to have to watch over his agent much in the future because his team never gets hurt and so on. And then, thinking of just the first few seasons...and the intervening two years that are never covered... It almost makes me feel sorry for the poor bastard.

Anyhow, thanks for making my day. No matter how many times I read this, it always brings out a smile and a chuckle.
Sason chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Hi

just stumbled across your little story and really enjoyed it. Made me laugh and giggle as i read through the moment of decision regarding Tony's recruitment.

Really enjoyed it :)
Grace OMaille chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I love the way that you did this.. truly insightful. You nailed it!