Reviews for Anti Naruto enviroment number 1
Donners chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
this story is so bloody funny though i would of had anko as the PE/lanuage teacher.

you gotta continue this story as i see a lot of potenial and a lot of laughs to come from it.

by the way did you plan to put tayuya in or not and did you consider having haku in it as i could see potenial for laughs in naruto thinking that haku is another girl at the girls school but really a guy.

please update this story
897958769869859 chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
Aww. no narutoxdog but at least its nauten which was my second vote. Nice chapter it was a bit short, but i like short chapters... ok that was a lie.. but the suspense is kinda fun. plus i always post short chapters so i really cant complain. BTW i thought id let u no that I normally read slash, so ur story must be very good if its getting me to read naruten :) Good story!
ShadowFoxKage chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Given that you now declared it as NarutoxTenten why not have it be ones who are not Tenten's close friends trying to persuade Naruto he made a bad choice? Of corse much to his disdain as he is the only guy in an all girls school of what 100 in his class or 300 in the school.

There would be more pressure if the parents of said teen girls didn't allow dating after school so being around a guy in class would be like a hidden plus for them. Now if they could just get Naruto's interest.
Rika-chan24 chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
i like this chapter i cant wait to read the next one and hope its a little longer
DarkShadowRaven chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
NarutoxBIG HAREM. Why ruin the fun? Update soon.
X Kurotenshi X chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
funny chpater can't wait to see more. but, when you said tenten did a bicycle kick you sure you didn't mean an ax kick or leg drop. A bicycle kick is that move lu kang from mortal kombat does.
CelticReaper chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
well i am sad that there is no massive harem for Naruto, but i also like Naruto/Tenten pairing so that's ok too... D

Q: i just had a thought... would you be willing to create a massive harem version of this fic? like an Alternate Universe/ Alternate Version of this fic? spred out you creative juices, you don't have to if you don't want to, i'm just tossing an idea at ya. tell me what you think

anyway...

great chapter, perhaps a tad short but still excellent stuff _

please update soon
SheldOg21 chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
I vote for NarutoXHinata !
Lexon von Zix chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
NaruxBIG haremNaruxBIG haremNaruxBIG haremNaruxBIG haremNaruxBIG haremNaruxBIG haremNaruxBIG haremNaruxBIG haremNaruxBIG harem!
Zarcade chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
I say go with harem
The man who inherited madness chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
i vote for big harem
897958769869859 chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
YEAH! I vote for Narutoxdog! that would be so funny!... or maybe narutoxtenten cause that woul also be funny.. or ... any weird pairing like that...
moonray9 chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
Oh oh! I vote for NarutoxDog! JK, I say Narutoxharem.
ShadowFoxKage chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
NaruxBIG harem is my vote.
Ramosrkr chapter 5 . 2/4/2009