Reviews for Always Yes
Nessaiya chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Finally they realized!

In the show, after having said that she can't say no to him, Cameron should have gone to House and slapped some sense into him! After throwing Chase out of the window, of course...

Btw.: I really wanted to hurt Cuddy when she was shouting at the baby to shut up, only seconds from shaking it hard. She really isn't mother material, and finally she should have have realized that, when she wasn't able to bond with the little girl... still don't think she has.

House holding the little creep was sweet, though... the kid didn't fuss, and was looking at him... okay, it spit, but what baby doesn't do that?

Liked it! Will we get some HouseCam-Baby-Holding scene? *Please*?

LG

Eve
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This just made my day! Very beautiful little story!
CompetiveSwimmaChick chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Very touching. I kinda imagined a scene like this too. It was amazing how Cameron said those words... very open and honest of her. And of course it got all of us dreaming!

CSC
catgrl chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Cute short story.. Cameron and House forever!
KittyX1981 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
it is ok

but a little bit cheesy
Myra2003 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I was so delighted to find this story. You did it justice and it was beautifully written. I could sympathize fully with Cameron. I hope to read more of your writing soon!

Myra
skyremains chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Cute, if an overdone plot. Poor Chase, I've always felt so badly for him...also VOY reference? subtle.

Anyway, main point of review:

I am impressed with how ridiculously fast you got this up. It's been what, less than 24 hours since it aired?