Reviews for Everyone Says I Love You
edlynesmeralda chapter 10 . 4/12
this is so cute! Uh, i love reading fanfiction in english, but never writes ones because my english is bad. But look, i give you review in english! I just can't help it! So, sorry if my tenses, grammar, etc is wrong.
I ship Lily/Scorp, they are my favorite couple. But I don't like drama or full-confliks story. Thanks Merlin I found your account. I read fanfiction since 2009, when i was in elementary school-yes,yes it's 7 years ago- and i must say, you are my favorite author ever!
ah I hope you read this long review from me, i don't know if u still active in fanfiction. It's took me a long time to write this. the last but not least, course I hope you write some stories again.

sincerely,
Lily Luna fan
purple-papoose chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
one single word- LOVE. okay two words- Love it!
Frostyfriend96 chapter 10 . 8/20/2013
This was really sweet and adorable. Yay! Always on the lookout for great Scorpius/Lily fics.

Frosty
nayin chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
i love your story but this is my favorite chapter
beautifulheartbreak chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Hahaha I haven't read the chapter yet but your response to the flamer was hilarious. I liked the car bit :) also shows she's not ignorant of muggle transport :(
citylights319 chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
awwww. i love Lily and Scorpius!
laflorencia chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
Love, love, LURVE THIS STORY!
psychic.pixie chapter 10 . 4/24/2010
omg, what happened? stay away from the roast chicken? i love this fic!
Princess Ducky chapter 10 . 12/14/2009
Amazing story and a brilliant ship. I thank you

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
JennyPieEater chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
i read this long time ago...this is one of the sweetest stories i've read
Wicked Wench chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
Are you sure you couldn't be talked into more! I just love these characters!
DDDDISSSHA chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
this was and will always be my favouritest (is that even a word?...meh) story and the epilogue just made it better...i really loved the epilogue and afcourse the whole story...keep writing more of such stories...i am waiting to read more from you..
LadyJoannaSkeeter chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
lol! a realy well deserved epilogue! scorpius and lily are too cute!
CherryBlossomGirl22 chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
Dear, dear DEAR snowflakeginny. I say this only once so listen closely:

AN EPILOGUE IS SO NECESSARY!

Pretty please with a cherry on top? *begging*
MileyKapri chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
Um... is that it? Really? I really wanted more ( Please please please with cherries on top will you right more? I really like this story! )