Reviews for Ninja of Justice
SlyFox9 chapter 38 . 7/27
How come Naruto haven't made any connection in figuring out Superman and Batman's secret identities yet? Also will there be a really romantic or lemon scene?
whenever you get back to this story are you going to have maxima come back to take superman, only for her to kidnap naruto to get superman to come to her planet?
...
i feel if that were to happen naruto would charm her unintentionally while somehow get roped into having sex with her, that or his dna taken from him unkowingly to father a future ruler, either way it would probably be something he would not like to talk about
I'm Da Bomb chapter 24 . 7/5
can you please stop with ecchi and perverted things. It isn't funny and detracts from the story. It is also very cliche and is a waste to read. Sorry if it offends you, but please, anyway your story is great.
I'm Da Bomb chapter 15 . 7/5
Don't use Japanese when he is talking English please
I'm Da Bomb chapter 12 . 7/5
Naruto needs to use the kawarimi jutsu more and he needs to use the henge jutsu more. With the henge you can pretty much shapeshift. He can henge into inanimate objects, etc. Not to mention he should have used henge for his secret identity. He should not get Chakra exhaustion either, even if he dies teleport like that and he needs to teleport to places more as well. What I wanted to really say though was that Naruto should be the only one using Chakra, please keep it that way, don't let him awaken snifter persons Chakra system, etc. Please don't have anyone else with a Chakra network and don't let him train anyone please and don't have him reveal too much of his background please and dog make Kurama a big deal either please, if you reveal him, etc. The final thing is please don't have him take a side kick, just please don't and please don't have him teach anybody anything. Also don't let amazo android copy his powers or anything. Any way no love the story and I cat wait floor more.
I'm Da Bomb chapter 11 . 7/4
I love this story and I can't wait for more. Naruto needs to use more techniques and jutsu. Naruto shouldn't call out the names all the time either, he doesn't need to. Naruto should be able to control the elements more freely, he does have a lot of Chaka, so he can, not to mention he should do more with Chakra. Naruto should be able to fly. With many other heroes flying, naruto would think if a way to fly himself probably. Naruto could use wind to fly, this idea would work pretty well I think. I have another idea, he could use Chakra itself to fly, enshroud himself in Chakra like a green lantern, also sort of like dragon ball z and how they use ki to fly and u guess maybe make Chakra more like ki, art ugh that might be a bit overpowered. He could even learn dust release. I have a slight explanation for learning dust release, since this earth and not naruto world, there is a lot more dust, due to pollution, more people, etc. So it would be easier to control and he could learn it on his own, come up with his own way to manipulate dust, etc. Anyway I think he needs to learn how to fly. I know you want to keep with the wonder ninja image but I fight think it matters that much and his name us shadowman and that is less ninja like anyway so it would be fine If he flies. He should use Chakra in more parts of his body as well to be stronger faster etc and should be faster in general as well, shinobi are fast. He should have more Chakra as well, due to there being no other Chakra users, only himself. Please don't make any other Chakra users. Naruto should also be a better martial artist, though you are doing a good job with making him a good martial artist. Even though I say all this, I like that he isnt too overpowered nice job with that and just because you him powers I said, it doesn't mean he is overpowered. Please don't make naruto someone who is always lecturing people either, I have seen stories where he is always lecturing other heroes. It is annoying, not to mention the Ecchi in the story please don't and don't make it harem. You also don't need to add comedy, at least not as much. You don't need the comedy. Naruto is a lot less mischievous as well and mire mature especially in Boruto. Please focus more on his hero life as well, he really doesn't need to mingle like you've u said I wish he was more of a full time hero, it can be interesting. Can you do less romance as well, I would rather have no pairing or if you have to wonder women would be good compared to hawk girl, especially because hawk girl Is John's love interest. And Even though you might say Batman is woman's love interest, they don't really get together and it isn't as much as John and shayera's love or naruto could get together with Sam, the oc you created, please don't make any more ocs, I mean there are plenty of comic characters already. But remember I still would rather have no romance in the end. Anyway love the story, sorry the review was so long and I can't wait for more, please write a lot more and write in higher quality, not to say you are bad, but you can improve. Thanks for reading my review!
miss martian? and im just noticing after reading for the 5th time?
USA is 3th biggest country is the world
TheSublimeFaction chapter 8 . 6/22
"The chamber, how do we open it?"..."Pull the lever kronk"
Good chapter
Ok, the perverted moments with Naruto are starting to get old, it just seems like you can't go one chapter without having Naruto accidently falling on top of a woman.
and you seem to make Naruto OP one chapter and then make him a wimp the next, are at the very least a lot weaker then he should be for no reasons given.
also were on chapter 39 and Naruto still hasn't gotten with anyone.
Matthew Gemm chapter 39 . 4/30
Please update soon. Things are getting good.
Please update, the story is well written. Plus I kinda want to see if there is a justice lord version of naruto when you get to that part
Docron chapter 39 . 4/18
Dun dun dun
interesting, i like this. Please update son :)
Monquez god of tides chapter 39 . 4/15