Reviews for Ninja of Justice
UpZ chapter 16 . 3/29
I know you're no longer working on this story but I pray that there are no more forced cliche stupid moments. This is like the third time Naruto fell into someone and half ended up molesting them...

1 time is meh. But doing it with pretty much every possible love interest is tiring and annoying as hell. Normally I would of stopped after the first one, but I've exhausted pretty much all other decent stories so now I'm left to not be as picky even with all the spelling & grammatical errors.

This is a decent story but all the dumb cliche "boy falls into girl. boy gropes girl." along with all the spelling/grammatical errors are just detracting from an otherwise decent story.
Monster King chapter 39 . 3/11
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it so far into the story
ghoast.cc chapter 1 . 3/4
already in the first chapter you are incorrect about superdouche... oops I meant supermans speed he is only faster going in a straight line not in hand to hand combat
Rongis chapter 26 . 2/12
Pathetic. Uuuuhu a duel i'm so scared.
Okay I'm gonna guess that this character here is laira of the green lanterns only because that is the only person who comes to mind and matches the description
Is that miss Martian? If so are you going to have a drawing contest for people to submit their version of her in the dcau?
animenaruto46 chapter 39 . 1/22
This is suuppa!
kurovox2 chapter 39 . 11/13/2016
oh come on you cant' drop this after such a cliffhunger
Guest chapter 39 . 10/10/2016
just discovered this story and fully read it, hopefully it is not abandoned. it would be a real shame if it is
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 14 . 9/19/2016
No its not, it's hai
SlyFox9 chapter 38 . 7/27/2016
How come Naruto haven't made any connection in figuring out Superman and Batman's secret identities yet? Also will there be a really romantic or lemon scene?
Guest chapter 39 . 7/15/2016
whenever you get back to this story are you going to have maxima come back to take superman, only for her to kidnap naruto to get superman to come to her planet?
...
i feel if that were to happen naruto would charm her unintentionally while somehow get roped into having sex with her, that or his dna taken from him unkowingly to father a future ruler, either way it would probably be something he would not like to talk about
I'm Da Bomb chapter 24 . 7/5/2016
can you please stop with ecchi and perverted things. It isn't funny and detracts from the story. It is also very cliche and is a waste to read. Sorry if it offends you, but please, anyway your story is great.
I'm Da Bomb chapter 15 . 7/5/2016
Don't use Japanese when he is talking English please
I'm Da Bomb chapter 12 . 7/5/2016
Naruto needs to use the kawarimi jutsu more and he needs to use the henge jutsu more. With the henge you can pretty much shapeshift. He can henge into inanimate objects, etc. Not to mention he should have used henge for his secret identity. He should not get Chakra exhaustion either, even if he dies teleport like that and he needs to teleport to places more as well. What I wanted to really say though was that Naruto should be the only one using Chakra, please keep it that way, don't let him awaken snifter persons Chakra system, etc. Please don't have anyone else with a Chakra network and don't let him train anyone please and don't have him reveal too much of his background please and dog make Kurama a big deal either please, if you reveal him, etc. The final thing is please don't have him take a side kick, just please don't and please don't have him teach anybody anything. Also don't let amazo android copy his powers or anything. Any way no love the story and I cat wait floor more.
1,645 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »