Reviews for Her Crystal Ball
The-Splatoon-Rook 64 chapter 6 . 2/26
Dr Shrunk is an Axolotl, a type of Mexican salamander.
TheBookWorm chapter 19 . 8/13/2015
Amazing. Her Crystal Ball is an absolutely heartwarming story. It's inspiring that you could write such a bittersweet romance story while you had difficult things going on in your. Sorry, please don't take that as an insult by the way. I hope you keep on writing more supercalifragilisticexpealidouse novels! Wow, that's a mouthful.
Capricious-Cosmos chapter 19 . 2/24/2015
Wow! This is a really great story. You really kept the personalities true to the characters and the writing is excellent. I admit that I was a little surprised that Kicks turned out to be super shy, but somehow it works! I can just imagine it.

Somehow, though, I could tell from the very start that Katrina would end up with Redd, which might be a bit of a problem... heh heh. Still though, the settings worked perfectly! The dialogue, the characters, and the way the story is presented really seems like it'd be something in the game.

Thanks for bringing us such a great story! :D
Heartsky chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
I've never really looked at any Animal Crossing fanfics before, but I have to say that this was excellent! You really brought all the characters to life, so to speak, and I love how all the shopworkers interacted kind of like one big family. The only character I really had any problem with was Kicks; I would say he was OOC, except that I don't really know that for sure since the characters personalities aren't all that well defined in-game. I don't know, I guess I didn't imagine him so shy and stuttery, for some reason it kind of bothered me. Ah, but that's just me. Oh well, that's probably why I was rooting for Redd the entire time, haha. But it was sweet how he let Katrina go; it was certainly perceptive of him to realize what was going on. Redd was excellent you got him right on, and I love the personality you gave to Katrina, in-game she really is a mystery and there really aren't any hints as to what she's like. Labelle, and Lyle, were amazing as well, and I really enjoyed the character's interactions. All in all, thank you for a wonderful story!
LockmanCapulet chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
This was such a great story! Even though i wanted Katrina with Kicks... X) Very well done. I can't wait to start His Bag of Bells!
LockmanCapulet chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Oh, that was fantastic. I can't wait to finish this!
AdoniaAlma chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
This was a good fic. I liked it :) also inspired me to write one of my own...
AdoniaAlma chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
I WANT MOAR KICK. YESH. FLUFF ISH GOOD.
AdoniaAlma chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Ax- ull- ott- ull. That is how you pronounce it. I should seriously write an angsty fic about Shrunk's forever alone sadness because no one knows what kind of animal he is. Lol

This is a good story! I really like it so far :)
ChibiEmmy chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSO CLOSE! SO CLOSE! They were almost together Dx
I am now disappointed. :(
I wanted Kicks and Katrina to be together!
Man this ruined my day.
I'm sorry but it did.
AngelicSouls chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
I don't know what to think. I'm so disappointed that Katrina didn't end up with Kicks because they seemed like they were meant for each other the moment I read the first couple of chapters but the story itself was really well written. I love the story and usually when stories are long like this, I read only a chapter or 2 a day but I found myself reading three-four chapters a day instead because of how amazing this story is (despite some grammar errors but it's no big deal) and to see Katrina end up with Redd made my heart sink. :/

I'm not hating on the story though. I really like it just as I stated...just that last chapter...broke me heart a bit. T-T
Lillies chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
This story is so amazing! Honestly the best animal crossing fanfic I've read so far but I'm also disappointed that Katrina didn't end up with Kicks. I thought those two were meant for each the moment I read the first chapter. T-T Other than Katrina not being with Kicks, it was a really good fanfic and was glad that I came across it.
lily rose chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
wow this blew me away its amazing thankyou so so much im a big fan of katrina fan fics and this was by far th best well done

xlilyrosex
Eden Lee chapter 19 . 5/25/2013
Where have you been all my life? Seriously; this is, without exaggeration, the ONLY fan-fiction I have actually finished in less than 24 hours! And it's longer than the ones I've ever finished! You are am amazingly talented author for being able to take something as subtle (yet totally awesome) as Animal Crossing and turn it into... Into... THIS!

I've been wildly gesticulating and uncontrollably jittering for the past 24 hours with sheer excitement and near obsession, I do think XD You used characters that I've positively LOATHED my entire Animal Crossing career, and made me fall in love with them. I've even looked into all of the extra points revealed about them because of this story, and will never view them quite so harshly again.

Any how, the execution of this story was phenomenal, and I am forever happy that I found it once it had already been finished. I would have died, had it been in progress. You're a positively benevolent inspiration for me to get back into writing, whether it be fan-fiction or not. Thank you, thank you so endlessly much for sharing your abilities with the world.

I look forward to reading your closer to current works, as I'm eager to see how your writing has improved with time (if that's possible). I consider it really hard to write an interesting story with some horrible tragedy being involved, so these kinds of things impress me to no bounds.

A little off topic, but being able to enjoy something so splendid has been truly magnificent for me in a time of love related stress. I thank you sincerely for that!

... I am terribly sorry for the ungodly length of this review, but it's hard to sum up everything I feel about this story in one comment -;
Galadriadhar chapter 19 . 1/25/2013
No! Kicks!

Whew, okay. Got that out of the way. So, I loved this
story. It's an excellent premise. The entire story was pretty well-written, and I loved the characterization. I may just have to use some of those personalities in my own stories. Especially Lyle and Labelle. Of course, I supported the other pairing of Kicks and Katrina, so that was a bit of a downer, but oh well. So, when can I expect a Kicks/Katrina story? :D

Kicks/Katrina for life!