Reviews for His Alone
Seshat The Scribe chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Just absolutely lovely.

I love your writing.
veryveryverydeadaccount chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I really liked so many things about this :) Short and sweet and cute and hot and just blimmin' adorable :)

Ayjayssis xx
karenm2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Beautifully written. Thank you.
Xana Belle chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
very nice, Xana :)
Merrick Mayfair chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
"who lay so bonelessly, face turned into Draco's pillow as if seeking his scent, striated musculature outlined in the colors of the creeping dawn; this was his."

I love the way you've done this. You've captured the moment exquisitely, every word is perfectly placed. You describe exactly that silent early morning moment, watching someone sleep - utterly intimate and elegantly erotic. Fantastic. Thank you for posting it.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Nicely done!
Nenne chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
You capture small moments wonderfully.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Oh ho, that was great, I do love how you writ Draco :D great job.
with-a-flower-in-her-hair chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Oh that was lovely! I loved how Draco wanted to keep this part of Harry to himself, rather than wanting to show him off to the world. It was wonderful, and somehow even the ending seemed sweet rather than smutty. That's not to say it wasn't sexy... :P But it was still sweet. Great one-shot.

-flower-
MildlyUnnerving chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Beautiful
XquidditchxbeaterX chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
woah, tht was hot!lol, till now, i've never read one, where he got hard right in the mouth, i wonder why!but damn, tht bit was just soo GOOD!

loved how it was short, yet intimate, lovely fic!
jfknvnvfdoignnn chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I love it! absolutely awesome! I added it to be community, I hope you don't mind :-)