Reviews for Hope In A Cap
Blue Rubix-Cube chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
This isn't completed! Please write more!
HersheyChocolates101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Where will mark sleep? Dun dun duuuuun!
teacupz chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
wow! a very nice oneshot. I like the title; it's sweet and attractive for me _ somehow rhymes, but somehow not. and it's one of the two reasons of why I decided to open this fic (the other one was summary). wa-wait... did I just judge your fic by its cover? ...well, I've always been like that. ...umm... -sprint to the corner of the room-

firstly, may I write some opinions? umm... please forgive and correct me if I'm wrong. :)

umm... I agreed with Smash Genesis about the 'those was some things'. and, umm, uh... these lines:

- " – but I know that you can do it. I can sense it coming off of you. You've got potential, Chrysler." / I think you don't need to use a space between the aphostrophe and the dash. sorry if I'm wrong. ;_;

- "Ahem. I must me going now. Oh, and…this big toe are telling it'll rain tomorrow." / I guess you misstyped 'be' into 'me' there; also, I think the word 'are' was a bit odd. well, since you use singular (big toe) maybe the word 'is' was more suitable to the sentence, I guess...

- you're probably better at me at handling a farm. / heheh. I think the word 'at' is better replaced with 'than'. just an opinion... XD

a bit cliffhanging but quite funny. XD I'm curious about how both of them would find farming life together... and where Mark would sleep. XD heh. and Taro seemed to be intimidated by Chelsea. is she really scary? XD wow! she didn't act rude when she's with Mark, though. :P

overall, a really good story~ keep on writing!
frostedsoldier chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I liked it! :)
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Awww! I liked this. It was cute!
Raine Wintermoon chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Awesome story you got here! :)

I love it — not too lovey-dovey-oh-so-fluffy, but doesn't lack of light romance either. And the way you portrayed the characters were absolutely adorable. I found myself laughing at Chelsea, Taro, and Mark while reading till the end (add the fact that Chelsea's ALMOST doing the "animé thrilled swaying of body with blushing cat expression" when Mark introduced himself).

I'm glad that you add the last part. It's very cute and great way to ruin Chelsea's giggling side. XD
RWT chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
“So, where do I sleep?”

Oh, crap.

-There is only one bed XD! And I would assume the inn's not up yet.

Nyu, this is an adorable fic. I could understand Chelsea, first few months on that farm is not easy. I really like how their first meeting went. Sweet but not sappy.
SweetCandies chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Awesome story!I love that last part you put in : ) R u going to continue it? If so please update soon!

: )
dejiko001 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
gr8 job at this! .

if u had the game, i'm pretty sure u'd want Denny or Shea...

i'm still decidig between Vaugh and Mark.

Mark is hard to do tho but he's so sweet adn cute... Vaugh is cool and sweet too...

i guess u could say i'm a MarkXChelsea and a VaughXChelsea fan! *nodding*

*sighs* who do i choose...?

i mean in the game, of course...
Bitch-with-Wit chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
J'adore it!

Specially that last bit.

Very clever, and good for you- if people follow the timeline exactly, you might as well play the game, right?

Oh, and I saw a SkyexJill story and your profile, where Skye gets jealous? I feel it is my duty to inform you that those are all my favroite things.

Publish It!

Now!

please...?
Mrs. Story chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Very adorable and short, but worth reading. I LOVE it! :D
Shippostail chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I sigh in contentment, my heart being lifted high into the sky.

:D
BreadMonkey chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
OMG, I loved it XD

Please update soon!

I also liked the last part :)
DwDoJo chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was cute and nice... I've been looking forward to more MarkxChelsea stories lately.. AND I FOUND ONE! at first I was like when I saw this "Ah maybe another VuaghnxChelsea story, but I'll click on it anyway." then I end up all happy cuz it's a a ChelsexMark instead... gah.. Anyway, i likez it alots!

- DoJo
Smash Genesis chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Great story! I can't find anything terrible and wrong, but near the beginning, where you say: "Yeah, used to the alone life, and able to cook, so those was some things," try, "Yeah, used to living alone, and able to cook, so that was something.

I hope this helped!