Reviews for Randall
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is so SWEET! I love Recess and you have them all spot-on! Great job!
Angela chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wow that was amazing! I don't particularly like this pairing (although I love Menlo with a passion), but that was so insanely in character. It was exactly like an episode, you capture each character's way of speaking perfectly, I'm amazed! On a side note, this is unfortunately the only Menlo fic out there, which is disappointing considering that he's- to me at least, a very interesting character. You must write more! Congrats! :)
Resevius chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This was adorable! And it flowed just like a Recess episode. Awesome! Madam Fist
Robbase231 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
well they wouldn't make the most...attractive BxB pairing...but it was a cute story none the less
Twitch chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Randall?...You gave him away to RANDELL? You paired up sweet little Menlo with the lowest, creepiest, slimiest worm on the playground? WHY? I couldn't even finish reading this thing because, in my opinion, he deserves why better than Randall. Like, maybe even Ashley A. since he does have a crush on her and she did *sort of* let him carry her books. Actually, no, scratch that. I have decided Menlo is also too good for an Ashely. And that's saying a lot.
Jane Poirot chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Ah, if only Disney complying with the "typical" American family ideal didn't interfere, this would be a great episode. Again, you show a flair for capturing each character's personality perfectly, especially in a slash fic, as people do have a tendency to act OOC in those, but you manage to avoid that.

My personal favourite part? When Mikey used poetic variations on asking Randall if he had a crush on Menlo, then got dismayed at having to spell it out. XD
lovova chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Oh man! I only just realized that the last three Recess fics I've read had all been written by you, miss Mortal Anonymous, and I gotta say, I've loved all three of them, but this one just takes the case! I love how true to the show the action was, yet at the same time, I'm stunned (and very impressed) that you only went to the 'it's weird for boys to like boy's' drama for only, like, three lines. Otherwise, none of the characters even seemed to consider it, which was very refreshing to see in a shounen-ai story. Contratualtions on taking such an odd couple and making it, not only charming, but almost -natural- feeling, like it could have come right out of the show itself!
AyeCaramba chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Are you sure you're not a writer for this show? This seemed like a pretty legit story for a Recess episode! That is, if Disney wasn't so homophobic and all... xD

Anyways, that was a great fic! Everyone seemed perfectly in character, and it flowed very well. Oh, and it was super cute!

Good job!
Batty Angel chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This was so sweet!

*reviews and faves*
Purple-Spotted Pikadili chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Thank you, this was so funny!
x-OmgItsRach-x chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I loved this. Well done :)
EternalWings1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I loved that last line! “No way, Gus.” T.J. answered with a smirk, “Randall’ll never give up his one true love.”

Also, this deserves so many reviews! Great job on this, really.