Reviews for Human
Dislodgic chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Fantastic work!
I know I am a little late, but I would more than love to read more, should you choose to continue. :)
Kuruta-Kei chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Oh i pity Sync... :(
But still, it's a good story! love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE
Frostfang chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
i really can't wait for chapter 3 to come out soon, this is getting exciting... :-)
Tsumomo chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Wow! I really like this fanfic. It's really well written. I hope you update more! XD
BlackRaven64 chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This story is so interesting about sync emotions and how the chracters act. Please update soon!This is so good!
akira1878 chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
what a interesting story i hope you update soon
lala.arietta chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Please update soon. .
iRishou chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Clarth...was OC mace me think that he was alredy in his still you maintaned what the other character's attitude.
iRishou chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I...AM AWESTRUCKED...I DON'T SENESE A BIT OF OOCNESS AT IS CONSTRUCTED NEATLY,IT'S JUST LIKE WHAT A REAL AUTHOR WOULD DO...THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS SURELY!AND TRULY!
Phantom Tempest chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Wow, that was yet another good chapter.

You did a great job describing Sync's emotions. I probably wouldn't have done nearly as good a job (in fact, I probably would have failed). And that scene with Van and the God-Generals at the end was really good, too. I was really left wondering about what Van intends on doing since he didn't kill Sync. I've got this weird feeling that he might try and have one of the other God-Generals try to kill him... but maybe that's just my weird thoughts.

Still, I can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
NamiLoveless chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
Great job with this second chapter! I really like how you described his complicating emotions -

By the way, is that a Tales of Phantasia cameo I see? :O

I like the little scene with the God-Generals at the end. - You're doing a great job with characterization, so keep at it!
Rikku1993 chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
Nice new chapter! Finally! -cackles-

Did you...Did you make a Phantasia reference with Klarth! -I know you spelled it with a 'C'-

Even if it wasn't, I still laughed so hard when I read his name, and the hat and the hair. Definitely Klarth.

I await chapter 3!
Chiri135 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Please continue the story! You may love cliffhangers, but I find them evil. As usual, Van makes me want to kick him in the shin. XP Anyhoo, I like what I'm reading, I wanna see more!
Rikku1993 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Holy crapola. This story is awesome!

No real rush but, hurry with the next chapter.