Reviews for The Third Wheel
Fun-sized Friend chapter 7 . 2/7
This is a great story! I love Charlie and how she fits so seamlessly into the story. You've done a great job at remaining true to the show while having it still be different with the added element of Charlie there. I'm hoping that you might eventually update this story as I'm excited to see what direction it may head in and how Charlie might affect the future storyline. It's a very well written and well thought out piece of writing. Thank you for sharing this work with the world.
PrincessMagic chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Love this please update (if you can :-))
PrewalShadeX chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
Please Update Soon!
Mccrthy chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Omg I LOVE this story PLEASE CONTINUE! It is really good
Snarry4life chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
So... I'm guessing you have given up on this story... Gah I so needed Dean to kiss Charlie when there faces were close together, really love Protective Dean and Sam.. Great story so far, just wish you kept on it. I know though sometimes it can be hard with writers block and all.
Hope you pick this story back up, I will be following :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Awesome but you should update it!
Woman of Letters chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
I really like your OFC, Charlie. Are you going to continue this story? Because I'd love to read more.
Marrow365 chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
I really like this story, but it hasn't been updated in a over 2 years! I do hope you are continueing it. Please update soon :)
Jadestone112 chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Just found this story and I'm so disappointed that you haven't updated in forever! It's so good! Hope to see it soon!
Kat7CA chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Can we maybe see a jealous Dean when things settle down?
mamasam chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
I love this story. Charlie is a hand full. I forgot the Ghost Busters guys. Wonder if they'll have them on this year. Can't wait to read more!
Peace
Carver Edlund chapter 7 . 11/17/2011
i just read your story and i love it! i hope you update soon cause i cant wait to read more! i really want to find out how dean and charlies relationship is going to progress and if john will finally accept her or not
steel-alchemist chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
Oh my gosh,, this story is frigging awesome!

You haven't updated in such a long time, though...

I hope I get to read the net chapter, since you left me hooked and I'm a new reader and all xD

Great job so far!
Neurotic-Isopod chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I like this story but your really just interjecting the character into the odds and ends, it sort of makes the entire thing pointless, like your rewriting every single episode. I'd love to see this story develop more and it would be great to see you take a step or two away from the actual episodes, maybe a create a few mini adventures that they have? Not sure if I like your twist on John, I've always seen him to be rough but never so mean spirited! I hope you can take some of my advice into consideration! I can't wait to read the next chapter. Charlie's pretty cute, and I hope see more about her angry 'invisible' friend.
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
I really like how you entered Charlie into the story line, it's really believable! I love it!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »