Reviews for Burn My Dread Complete
Quill chapter 53 . 3/21
"The chicken costume is so last Autumn Equinox."
Was Sokka thinking when he said that? If so then WHAT was he thinking? Where did autumn epuinox come from? It was funny though.
"You ever see a cartoon where that rabbit-duck stuffs a carrot in the hunter's gun? It's like that, only with spiritually attuned primal elemental power. And explosions! And also real life."
Possibly the best thing I've ever read
thumos chapter 66 . 1/26/2013
That was a really amazing story. I love how you merged the two worlds, but didn't just throw the Avatar characters into the Persona universe, if you get what I mean. I love how the Avatar characters sort of fit into the Persona characters' molds, but were still free to be themselves; it felt completely natural when Azula started out as a mix of Mitsuru and Akihiko, but then turned into Takaya.

I love how you remained relatively ship neutral throughout the story. I'll be honest - at the beginning, I shipped Aang/Toph, Sokka/Yue, and Zuko/Katara, but by the end, I shipped Aang/Azula, Sokka/Suki, and Zuko/Mai. Either way, it wouldn't have impacted the story that greatly. I sort of wished that the ending wouldn't be like Persona 3's ending, but I can see why it had to be that way.

All in all, good job! :)
Anonymous the Third chapter 18 . 8/26/2011
Wow. That was incredibly well written. Well done.
CyberD chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
So I usually review the entire story at the end, but I just loved all of the Star Wars references in this chapter. I almost expected to hear the "That's no moon..." line. _
ShadowV2.0 chapter 66 . 4/30/2011
The first thing I need to do is say how awesome this story was. A mere 115 reviews does not do it justice. You blended Persona 3 and Avatar the Last Airbender together so well that I could not stop reading. Seriously, I read through this story in a day. This has been amazing. The mixing was done so seamlessly, I had problems differentiating Persona 3 from Avatar at times. The only thing that kinda irks me is that I still haven't figured out who Aigis is. I mean Sokka is Junpei, Katara is Yukari, Azula is Mitsuru, Zuko is Shinjiro, and Yue is Fuuka. I guess that Toph could kind of be Akihiko. Ty Lee and Mai threw me for a loop, but I guess opposing the Bending Club in the Spirit World makes them Strega, but with good ending. Teo and Suki are probably just random Social Links. But I still haven't figured out Aigis. If I had to make a guess, I would say Yue based on her actions in the last chapter. Though I kind of would like a bit of confirmation because Aigis was one of my in game characters. Thank you for the great story, and excuse me while I start to read the sequel. XD
Wrecker817 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
I'm really loving the plot declelopment here, very nice job.

-KDH
Wrecker817 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Wow this is one of my new favorite AU's, i also like the fact that Azula is "friends" with Aang and Katara instead of old rivals. The only problem i have with this story is how long it is, but that is one of the weakest excuses ever. So it's great all around.

-KDH
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 4 . 4/30/2010
"I know! Isn't it great?" XDXDXD
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Ohmygosh...sixty or so chapters? I'm gonna be up half...well, the whole night.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Uh oh..
Zenn1 chapter 66 . 2/26/2010
And so it is finished... Or is it?

I've got to say, I've never read an Avatar crossover quite like this one. Using the games as a base, you've created a real journey that touched the heart of the reader and left just enough references that I smiled a bit when I caught them (the field trip and contest were the parts of the games that I nearly died laughing at; same here).

The action was epic, the humor was gut-busting, the characters were true to themselves. That is the highest complement I can give you. So many authors warp the characters to the situation without showing their progression of growth. You managed to make nearly all of their actions believable (they were a little too chatty during life or death situations).

I admit, you started out a bit rough but you hit your stride at around chapter 20 and only improved from there. This fic is a masterpiece that could only be improved by a bit of grammer and spell-checking.

That's all I really have to say about it. You've done good work here. Now it's time for me to read the sequel.

Good luck in all your endeavors!

Zenn1
Zenn1 chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
Well this story certainly looks promising; especially so for me who played both Persona 3 and 4. I can see you've incorporated social links and Roku playing Igor is a nice touch too.

Already I can see similarities in the characters of both the games and Avatar characters. Your Zuko reminds me of Shinjiro, Katara - a cross of Yukari and Chie, Sokka seems a perfect Junpei/Yosuke, with Azula like Mitsuru. Zhao in particular is rubbing the wrong way, just like the chairman from 3. I wonder if Toph will be more Chie or more Yukiko (there are certainly similarites to both) or just plain old awesome Toph.

The true difference is that Aang remains himself as making him a silent protagonist is just impossible.

Here's hoping this remains great all the way through! (I'll probably just review again at the end)

Zenn1
afan11 chapter 66 . 11/12/2009
I finally finished the story! It was a bittersweet ending. I had tears in my eyes reading it. But at least Aang was given one month to be around his friends. So now that Aang's spirit and the Avatar spirit are the barrier between the world's, does that mean that there won't be any future avatars? I'm glad you made a sequel, because many things have yet to be addressed. I'm looking forward to reading it.
Miki Esco chapter 66 . 11/2/2009
Oh my gosh... that was the most... words can not possibly explain how beautifully and wonderfully your story was written.

When Aang... I'm still bawling my eyes out.

Your descriptions are amazing, and I love how you kept this story so clean (as in language, thumbs up).

Modern life is perfectly in line with the Avatar World, its spectacular.

Ok, I'm sorry I'm probably not making much sense, but I feel like my spirit was shattered when Aang just gave himself up like that. I'm just gonna crawl in bed and cry myself to sleep now. You should be proud that you affected a reader so deeply.

I'll always remember this story and thank you for sharing it with us. I can't wait to read the sequel, find out what happened to the Gang and the world.

Woah, the ending just hit me again. Poor Aang! Poor, poor Aang...