Reviews for Closing Time
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was really wonderful, I enjoyed reading it. It brought a smile to my face, it was so sweet. You did a great job writing it, it was great! Peter was amazing as always, Olivia was drunk and cute and I loved Rachel. That was a really sweet moment with her!
Famous4it chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Aw wonderfully cute story!
sheetah chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
What a wonderful story! Thank you for this! :D
miamalkinxoxo chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
THis was so cute! I loved it! write more of this stuff
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Love your stories... I can totally picture her drunk and fun, even though it would be tempered by the somberness anyway. Great work!
dream-of-belief chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Aw... this was so cute! I loved it so much! I think what I liked even better than him buying all the animal crackers is the fact that he noticed she hurt her back. It showed how much attention he pays to her. Itw as adorable! :3
angeliliez chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
cute fic. the animal crackers at the end... so sweet! ) thanks for a fun read!
Kana chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Cute story. Great job. I loved it.
JT4Life chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aw, Peter is SO adorable! i just love how you wrote him here - if Liv doesn't take him soon, i will ;)

Love the fluff, great work! i'd really love to read more of this if you've got some.
cloopio chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
OMG. this was SUCH a cute story!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more! :D
Meltalviel chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aww, I think I died.

Omg, if you watched last night, when Peter was playing with Ella, I about died. I turned to my sister and went, "My ovaries hurt D:"

Vurry, vury cute.
Miss-Frenchie chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
i LOVED the end. so cute.
Xeen Cyr chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
that line "I don't mind catching you" that is pricless!

I love the fluff, that was so cute.

Belka chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aw, it was so cute! I really think that Olivia needs such breaks. And I hope we'll see them!:)
ahealthyaddiction chapter 1 . 1/27/2009