Reviews for Naruto: Game of the Year Edition
Dadlop3 chapter 6 . 3/20
Love the Naruto vs Kakashi bit
assasin1029 chapter 8 . 3/15
Wait a minute...
So you're saying that the Kage Bunshin jutsu splits the creators chakra in half and half goes to the bunshin while the other half stays in the creator?
Then how does the clone go down in one solid hit if it has such an insane amount of charka in it?
AvidReader chapter 10 . 3/14
Okay, having seen several notes mentioning similarities between this and Chunin Exam Day I have to say I don't see it. Okay, superficially and then only barely but seriously? Anyone really hung up on some perceived similarity would do well to re-read both this and CED (and they're both good enough to be worth rereading anyway). ;-)

CED is all about Groundhog Day in the Naruverse. It has ZERO gamer mechanics and no 'powers that be' lurking 'just offstage' managing the nonexistent gamer mechanics. :-)
AvidReader chapter 8 . 3/13
The only thing missing was the traditional ending for a certain well known catchphrase, "I am the 'terror that flaps in the night, Darkwing Duck!'" :-)
quiet fish chapter 10 . 3/3
ok i think im gonna have to stop reading this because you consistently make jokes about women and queer people (and i think you made a joke about black women earlier in the fic too so racist jokes too), and additionally rape jokes in this chapter and the use of the t slur referring to Haku and the assertion that they needed the right "plumbing" to be a boy or a girl. your story was funny without cheap jokes at the expense of real-life marginalized people. naruto can continue to die/be confused/be ridiculous without that kind of exploitative humor.
Waldo Santiago chapter 2 . 2/24
Poor Itachi. Dying to Naruto. Good luck on your next try man.

Great chapter.
Waldo Santiago chapter 1 . 2/24
So glad Naruto will keep his game powers secret.
jusTaRandomGuru chapter 8 . 2/23
Hey, is naruto ever going to use another avatar?
Hey can you make a Kirito naruto?
tzarvuk chapter 21 . 2/13
This story is all kinds of WTF Awesome and I seriously hope you continue the story. Ps. This story makes me want to give you the highest of fives and also hug the crap out of you!
Trade Master chapter 14 . 2/6
I now love High!Sasuke... if it would be possible for you to integrate him again in the future, I would be much obliged and as such have nothing to ask of you beyond that as I tend to take fanfic on a case by case basis as everyone thinks differently and sometimes being in another's head is fucking awesome
The Defense Professor chapter 18 . 2/6
Don't think I missed your Homestuck reference. Also, hilarious story.
vampwalker709 chapter 10 . 2/1
Great chapter hope he starts learning more jutsu over the one month break.
vampwalker709 chapter 9 . 2/1