Reviews for Naruto: Game of the Year Edition
Well, that's disappointingl. I thought there was another chapter. I was really enjoying this, for the most part, and I was looking forward to the new avatar. Well. Hope your muse comes back soon, then.
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! High Sasuke! Ahahahahahaha!
Poke-Mobster chapter 14 . 9/14
Hahahahaha! Sasuke.. High... O-MAH-GAWD! He should be high all the time he's fuckin' awesome!
Wrin chapter 22 . 9/11
I'm sorry to hear this is stalled. Unfortunately I'm not a terribly skilled (or dedicated) writer, or I'd offer to help you finish it.
Madhatter673 chapter 1 . 9/4
"Oh, fuck! No fucking way!" Slain! XD Love your story and I'm a third through so far
Shadowolf chapter 19 . 9/2
Shadowolf chapter 18 . 9/2
Dude just no I see kin as a daughter that made me CRY!
mrkun chapter 5 . 8/14
FYI, alphabetical order in Japanese is quite different from English one. Here, U/う would be almost on top of the list (think B or C) instead of the bottom.
Naosj chapter 6 . 8/5
This scene has literally been written tens of thousands of times. The parameters on it, maintaining a balance of comedy, Naruto showing off, and plot development, is always difficult and someone will always have something to complain about. Rather than nitpick on that then, I'll just say I wish you were more elaborate with your descriptions of the character's positions in the scene.
Naosj chapter 2 . 8/4
Is it really that bad to die a virgin?

A -1000 pts even when you're younger than 10 years old. lol
the froggy ninja chapter 22 . 7/15
Well while parts of this got weird and I wasn't sure about it at first anyway I'd truthfully say that this is a good work and I'm sorry it died.
Thean Crow chapter 8 . 7/11
aww, no haku loving, she is one of the best characters ever!
Thean Crow chapter 7 . 7/11
Well, thanks for the nightmares!
Thean Crow chapter 6 . 7/11