Reviews for Naruto: Game of the Year Edition
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 6 . 5/5
Not a fan of this chapter
Turned a jonin into a joke
Like the bell test would almost have been ok there if you assume he's going easy on them by a lot, but that's undercut by how the trap when he wasn't testing them took a half hour
So no he's just the most Unobservant idiot around
Ya turned kakashi into kiba
TH1811 chapter 7 . 3/12
What’s the point of adding new avatars to choose from (which by logic all of them should be better than the standard avatar) and then never change it when the ones available are obviously better in every sense of the word than the standard one
SonicBlast4444 chapter 20 . 1/20
Okay. Seen as this thr last chapter of story, ill post here. Susano'o. Obviously. Tsuki and Rasu and Tsukiyomo and Amaterasu. They are using Izanagis power to mess with life in video game form to fix a fuck up from what i gather and also from what i gather, magetsu izanagi, izanagis counterpart, is basically doing its best to stop them fixing it... well shit. I wish this continued.
EtheriousLogia chapter 22 . 12/17/2020
noooooooooo
scorpioneldar chapter 8 . 12/9/2020
I love that Kakashi thought it was the shadow clones. but yeah. In a way if shadow clones getting killed mentally acts like YOU getting killed. well lets just say I think I better understand why all the Jounin of Kakashi's era act so fucked in the head. they are not just dealing with garden variety PTSD comboed with ninja level suspicion of your allies. they are coping with their own deaths and the knowlage they can and will willingly die again to protect their village. and it might be the final time next time.
scorpioneldar chapter 4 . 12/9/2020
I kinda love this concept. very different from the Game naruto fics I have read before.
Osborn123 chapter 3 . 9/18/2020
Is Naruto a retard or what? Why help the bastard Sasuke when he killed him!? Such a mooron... No wonder he is always the bigest sucker ever.

And why would Naruto leave his shitty appartment to the Uchihas when they already have a freaking mansion? What absurd logic is this?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2020
Your a disgusting and pathetic individual.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2020
Yeah bored already. Doing this over and over is just fucking stupid. I hate stupid Naruto and yours is worse than canon. Fuck that. Maybe you should die several times so you wouldn’t be so fucking stupid as a writer. This is crack. A retarded crack where nobody is capable of using their brain at all. -5/10. So many points lost for stupidity.
JustDusty chapter 4 . 7/14/2020
What a boring author
AcidESP chapter 22 . 7/8/2020
It is a good story, pity that you do not continue it, a greeting, bye!
Dexter-83 chapter 1 . 6/15/2020
hello, hope you are doing good.
Snake551g chapter 22 . 6/11/2020
any chance this is coming back. would love to see more.
Jeffrey Curtis chapter 22 . 12/24/2019
Oh hell no. You did not just leave it off there!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/2/2019
Sad day. Best of luck to u. Thank u for the work given to date tho. :-)
2,776 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »