Reviews for Naruto: Game of the Year Edition
chuckson chapter 18 . 8/22
while I have read more overall satisfying and thrilling fics, this one chapter is probably my favorite by far. I think I might have come back to reread this one chapter more then 20 times now and the speeches given still hold up as the best.

please come back to this story or if you have something going on other sites SB, SV, QQ, etc etc could you let us know?
RavenSummoning chapter 22 . 8/12
I just finished going throug this story, if anyone on this account is still there, thank you for writing a very entertaining twenty one chapters. I very much enjoyed what was posted, and I've added you to my favs and follows in hopes (small chance though it is) you come back.
BlazerBug chapter 19 . 8/3
does that mean that Naruto will have to go through all his avatars to stabilise the multiverse because that is one hell of a story
user51s2r chapter 1 . 7/30
ok, that was all sorts of awesome. I had a giggle fit at the end of the chapter! When he didn't equip items/jutsus I yelled a little at my monitor!
Faery66 chapter 22 . 7/29
Hope to read more soon..

D
Bickduncan chapter 18 . 6/27
holy fuck dude that homestuck reference took me off guard in the best possible way
Apex226 chapter 13 . 5/21
This is the worst naruto-game fiction I ever read
why isn't naruto or sakura telling the sandaime that orochimaru was yelling kabuto's name
Nihatclodra chapter 20 . 4/17
... the "Jiraiya gets no help nor training, nor explanation of his job" thing you pulled out makes me nearly want to drop this fanfic here and now. If you were worried about his being overpowered, you shouldn't have given him the abilities in the first place; now it just feels like an ass-pull to create drama.
Nihatclodra chapter 13 . 4/16
... he only has three uses of Game Mod, and he wastes one there!?

Can you please give Naruto more of a brain for thinking ahead in future chapters? Please?
KPfan83 chapter 22 . 4/1
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! why do people start stories and never finish them and always just as either major reveals are made or something big is going to happen
Death Eater chapter 18 . 4/1
Guys please bring out the next chapter the story is pretty amazing.
Cade2065 chapter 1 . 3/23
Naruto would never break a promise...smh
Pokemonever1994 chapter 6 . 2/28
I approve, Naruto is the freaking Ultimate God of Hyper Prank. He just never uses it for traps in canon because Kishimoto-sensei doesn't see the potential!
Pokemonever1994 chapter 1 . 2/28