Reviews for Naruto: Game of the Year Edition
Darsh Nagareboshi chapter 22 . 4/26
I read this story a year ago, a little after you updated. I know you'll probably never get this, but people are dying to see what would happen next. Myself included. I've waited, and waited, and waited so long I've forgotten most of the miniscule details of the story. But I DO remember how amazing it truly is. I adore your story. Please, I hope you update, someday. Even as a crappy ending chapter, with lots of rapped up plot holes and nonsensical idiocy. This story is amazing, and I hope you continue it someday. This story is worth the wait.
gaznen chapter 1 . 4/20
Did not expect death as baby...well hopefully the next run will be better than dying as a newborn. Really liking the way this looks up untill now, i'm wishing the next run Naruto will "play" as a different version of himself.
Kinda curios about that "Evil Naruto" which was mentioned from beating Gaara, though personally i'm looking forward to a Naruko run...the potential hilarity is trough the roof.
Shinigami Miroku chapter 22 . 4/16
Here's hoping you two can get the story up and running again at some point. *raises his cup of water*
EliteThrasher98 chapter 1 . 4/14
As soon as I saw 'Died a virgin -1000', I just cracked up. So funny, I like it!
you should really put the stats into the fanfic it makes it more video game like.
happyperson chapter 22 . 4/5
Dadlop3 chapter 6 . 3/20
Love the Naruto vs Kakashi bit
assasin1029 chapter 8 . 3/15
Wait a minute...
So you're saying that the Kage Bunshin jutsu splits the creators chakra in half and half goes to the bunshin while the other half stays in the creator?
Then how does the clone go down in one solid hit if it has such an insane amount of charka in it?
AvidReader chapter 10 . 3/14
Okay, having seen several notes mentioning similarities between this and Chunin Exam Day I have to say I don't see it. Okay, superficially and then only barely but seriously? Anyone really hung up on some perceived similarity would do well to re-read both this and CED (and they're both good enough to be worth rereading anyway). ;-)

CED is all about Groundhog Day in the Naruverse. It has ZERO gamer mechanics and no 'powers that be' lurking 'just offstage' managing the nonexistent gamer mechanics. :-)
AvidReader chapter 8 . 3/13
The only thing missing was the traditional ending for a certain well known catchphrase, "I am the 'terror that flaps in the night, Darkwing Duck!'" :-)
quiet fish chapter 10 . 3/3
ok i think im gonna have to stop reading this because you consistently make jokes about women and queer people (and i think you made a joke about black women earlier in the fic too so racist jokes too), and additionally rape jokes in this chapter and the use of the t slur referring to Haku and the assertion that they needed the right "plumbing" to be a boy or a girl. your story was funny without cheap jokes at the expense of real-life marginalized people. naruto can continue to die/be confused/be ridiculous without that kind of exploitative humor.
Waldo Santiago chapter 2 . 2/24
Poor Itachi. Dying to Naruto. Good luck on your next try man.

Great chapter.
Waldo Santiago chapter 1 . 2/24
So glad Naruto will keep his game powers secret.
jusTaRandomGuru chapter 8 . 2/23
Hey, is naruto ever going to use another avatar?
2,571 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »