Reviews for What Dreams May End
Sweetmd24 chapter 4 . 12/28/2015
such a beautiful story! ty for sharing
Lulubelle192 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
For some reason I thought I'd read all your NCIS stories and now I realise I haven't. This is just beautiful. Pretty much cried my way through the whole thing. Amazing. Thank you.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
Not much of a Tony/Kate fan just as friends

I cant believe how mad Gibbs was at Tony. Thinking that he convinced Kate into quitting. That Tony wouldnt want her to work.

"Reminds me more of you everyday, DiNozzo. To funny Gibbs comparing Tonys son to Tony himself.

Sad but in the end Tony had a family to help and was finally happy.
xenascully chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
awe- this was sad... i cant believe u didnt get many reviews! now normally im not a kate/tony fan, but we didnt have to see any of the togetherness, so im ok with that xD

nice read! cool dream ;)
I am the girl in the corner chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
awwww. that is so cute, loved the last chapter. :D
trishgolecyahoo.com chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
This was very poignant. I'm glad Tony recovered.
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
Great story! Wonderful mix of sad and happy (at the end)...Enjoyed it very much! :)
WCUGirl chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Wow I read through this story and didn't even realize I was in the 4th chapter until I saw "The End." I was so engrossed in your tale I didn't even recall clicking the arrow button to progress the chapters! Good job! Love this. :) Jen
Aurilia chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Aw...

You know, I'm not really much of a Tony/Kate shipper, but I really like this AU enough to want to see some sort of continuation of it. Perhaps when Giovanni is a little older, though (school-aged or so). And a longer tale, if that can be arranged...(makes puppy-dog eyes)? Maybe something along the lines of some former con that DiNozzo put in prison kidnapping Vanni for revenge? Maybe? Pretty please?

Enough with the pleading, I know - you'll write what your muses dictate. Can't keep from hoping, though.

Good job, and happy writing!
Ryley chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
I want to complement you on a very well written AU story. I loved the way you put it together. I also liked the way Gibbs was the observer who told much of the story. Good perspective!

Any chance of a sequel? It would be nice to see Vanni at 3 or 4. Maybe by then Tony would be ready to think about dating. Just something I wanted to throw out there.

I will definitely be keeping my eyes open for anything new you put out. Thanks once again for a very well written story!
Iantalia chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
How sad, but with hope too. I like the understatement. Dreamfic obviously works for you!

I
KindleLyn chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
This is a really neat story. I don't usually like AU stuff, but I really enjoyed this, so thanks for sharing! The scenes of Tony returning home and finding out about Kate were very well written - they were really powerful and emotional, but still elegant and not overly-dramatic.
GraceCale chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
This is a really enjoyable story, I am still so new to the series that I can't tell when characters being written in fan fiction are too in-or-out of character, but despite the AU setting, I could still see the characters. Nicely done. Also, I really respected the fact hat you painted Tony as being a good dad and not some craptastic father completely dependent on those around him to raise his child, like so many other fiction stories that have Tony as dad do. I have too much respect for the character to not not enjoy a story that respects him. Nicely done and thank you.

It did go a little fast and I would have loved to see some McGee and Ziva, as well as (most importantly) more of the relationship between Tony and his son.

I'm definitely going to read your other works.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 4 . 4/7/2009
wow, that story was intense but it was still really good. I still really miss Kate and I wasn't thrilled with the fact that her picture wasn't on the remembrance wall in the bar even though Paula's was. I'm not a big fan of Kate and Tony as a couple, and it could be the fact that I didn't start watching NCIS until season 5, but I see them much more as brother and sister, whereas I see Tony and Ziva as more couple material, although I thought it was cool that you had Ziva join the team before Kate died, I would have loved to have seen them gang up on Tony in their teasing, it would have been fun.
JonasBROgirl8816 chapter 3 . 3/4/2009