Reviews for Contractual Obligations
This fanfic is so harsh ! At this point, I dare not to dream a happy ending for Ginny. You, the author, are a heartless girl! How can you take my time, patience, make me believe in something, and then destroy everything ! Oh god, I hate (love) you !
I returned to the state of a little child with this fanfic. Usually, I confess that I skip some boring paragraphs is the stories I read to check directly the interesting parts... But, with this fic, I did not. I can't explain it myself. I read absolutely EVRY LETTER.
By the way, it is a shame you didn't write more notes on your chapters. I would have liked your opinion on some cones.
Now, I will continue to read. Hopefully, I will be wrong on my previsions for Ginny and Draco.
VY7 chapter 32 . 9/10/2018
Wow, this is a captivating and a very well-written story. I've been rereading it several times actually. Despite desturbing moments about Ginny and Lusius relationship (but you can't avoid them can you), the story draws you in and makes it an enjoyable read. Mostly because both main characters, Draco and Ginny, are so endearing.
And your Draco, wow, you made him so sweet while not making OOC, bravo!
Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us!
PersianMaidenia chapter 32 . 10/17/2017
It would have been amazing if you made an alternative ending after all these years. I am a sucker for horrible/evil (in a good way of course) endings! Please consider this.
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 32 . 10/14/2017
I loved this story so much! With all its twists and turns, it kept me on the edge of my seat!
WBaughman chapter 32 . 8/29/2017
So, 32 had me so nervous! But the solid wrap up had me crying happy tears. Thank you so much for your dedication to hard work, which made this fic possible!
WBaughman chapter 30 . 8/29/2017
once I got to chapter 30, my slow reading skills became very frustrating! I'm please with the 'showdown' though
WBaughman chapter 25 . 8/29/2017
Awww! Such a sweet end to chapter 25!
Emery Potter chapter 13 . 7/14/2017
The idea she thought she could pull it off was laughable. Especially when dealing with the Malfoys. The moment she started taking them it was like watching a train-wreck.
Milanakamura chapter 32 . 4/23/2017
What a nice story! You write so well! I was involved with it since I started to read, and couldn't stop until i'd finished.
Thank you for dedicating yourself through 4 years to write this! A huge kiss from a Brazilian fan!
a.t.vanscoy chapter 32 . 3/22/2017
Great read!
Characters have genuine motivations and emotions. Graphic but powerful and beautiful. Would recommend if anyone wants more depth.
Kelsiee chapter 32 . 3/3/2017
I just power through this fic.
I see that it's a little old, but it was a fantastic read.
You're attention to detail, and character decelopment was amazing. I really connected with the characters and the story line.
I loved reading this!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/5/2016
Amazing fic! Congrats!
Lady Ylla chapter 32 . 10/30/2016
I recommended this fic to someone who said they wanted a good Draco/Ginny fic to read. This story immediately came to mind! So of course I had to reread it! And it is even better than I remember!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/25/2016
Absolutely beautiful story I totally binged it as much as I could while dealing with a rowdy 2 year old and attitude filled preteen. I adored the scene with Draco in the interrogation room! Ron is and IMO always will be a total prat and you captured that perfectly! My only question, and maybe while telling my two year old he couldn't climb the windows missed it, is Draco and Ginny's new baby a boy or a girl? I'd love if you did a sequel to this about their re-entry into the wizarding world and hearing about whatever hi jinx Alexander might get into while at Hogwarts even if it's just a one shot 3 Beautiful atory
Guest chapter 19 . 9/25/2016
I just want you to know I was up until 4 AM reading this story. It's now 8 AM and I'm up reading it...this is slowly consuming my life.