Reviews for Contractual Obligations
WBaughman chapter 32 . 8/29
So, 32 had me so nervous! But the solid wrap up had me crying happy tears. Thank you so much for your dedication to hard work, which made this fic possible!
WBaughman chapter 30 . 8/29
once I got to chapter 30, my slow reading skills became very frustrating! I'm please with the 'showdown' though
WBaughman chapter 25 . 8/29
Awww! Such a sweet end to chapter 25!
Emery Potter chapter 13 . 7/14
The idea she thought she could pull it off was laughable. Especially when dealing with the Malfoys. The moment she started taking them it was like watching a train-wreck.
Milanakamura chapter 32 . 4/23
What a nice story! You write so well! I was involved with it since I started to read, and couldn't stop until i'd finished.
Thank you for dedicating yourself through 4 years to write this! A huge kiss from a Brazilian fan!
a.t.vanscoy chapter 32 . 3/22
Great read!
Characters have genuine motivations and emotions. Graphic but powerful and beautiful. Would recommend if anyone wants more depth.
Kelsiee chapter 32 . 3/3
I just power through this fic.
I see that it's a little old, but it was a fantastic read.
You're attention to detail, and character decelopment was amazing. I really connected with the characters and the story line.
I loved reading this!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/5/2016
Amazing fic! Congrats!
Lady Ylla chapter 32 . 10/30/2016
I recommended this fic to someone who said they wanted a good Draco/Ginny fic to read. This story immediately came to mind! So of course I had to reread it! And it is even better than I remember!
Guest chapter 32 . 9/25/2016
Absolutely beautiful story I totally binged it as much as I could while dealing with a rowdy 2 year old and attitude filled preteen. I adored the scene with Draco in the interrogation room! Ron is and IMO always will be a total prat and you captured that perfectly! My only question, and maybe while telling my two year old he couldn't climb the windows missed it, is Draco and Ginny's new baby a boy or a girl? I'd love if you did a sequel to this about their re-entry into the wizarding world and hearing about whatever hi jinx Alexander might get into while at Hogwarts even if it's just a one shot 3 Beautiful atory
Guest chapter 19 . 9/25/2016
I just want you to know I was up until 4 AM reading this story. It's now 8 AM and I'm up reading it...this is slowly consuming my life.
GabyT chapter 32 . 9/14/2016
And I have to tell you: I just LOVED the characters construction. You've managed to keep them loyals to JKR's original idea and gave us more - like Bellatrix, for instance. I was really fascinated by her. Thank you very much! You should write professionally, girl.
GabyT chapter 32 . 9/14/2016
Amazing! Truly overwhelming!
I used to read fics years ago and decided to find another great one to remember my teenage years. I have to tell you I've read many fictions over the last 2 months, but this one is - by far - the best. Very well written and with an impressively amazing plot. Really loved. It's the kind of fiction that I will fondly keep in my memories.
Kelsey441 chapter 32 . 8/28/2016
This was an amazing story. I'm still troubled about the lack of psychological help for Ginny. But you are very, very talented. Thank you for this beautiful story.
Kelsey441 chapter 27 . 8/28/2016
I'm confused about how the magic has never pulled Ginny back to the Manor. if this magic can tell she's still alive, how can the other magic not know? Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying your story immensely.