Reviews for The Next Generation
kazumi chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Omg you got the couples right finally someone gets it right that's all I wanted to know so sorry I didn't read the story.
Espada 4 Jurabi chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Good story but the constant A/N notes are really bugging me.
You didn't spell Hokage wrong.
Of course Hinata blushes around the person she loves. It's what girls do.
Do I really care what song you're describing?
Well duh, Naruto has blonde hair so both his and Aya's hair would be the same.
Why would I ask why Aya's eyes are green anyway? If you wrote that she had the Sharigan and she's not an Uchiha, then I would ask.
So...if you were willing to write that you forgot to tell us that Sakura's pregnant, why didn't you fix that? You don't tell us what mistakes you made; you fix it before we point them out.
Cars do not exist in the Naruto universe. The Naruto universe was set at a preindutrial age. They didn't even have phones or watches. But the food you described don't count.
The biggest gipe I have here is that you keep explaining things that I already know. The people who are going to read this are Naruto fans who know the story and the characters so you don't need to worry about people questioning who's who. Your OC's don't count since their unfamiliar people.
I have to agree with your Inner Self, stop writing A/N's and just write the story the best you know you can. A/N's should only be used in certain circumstances when you really need to explain something to readers. Don't make them the majority of the story or readers will lose interest.
blah chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
next time you souldnt write so much AN
cougartail100 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
A very good chapter.
cougartail100 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Another good chapter.
cougartail100 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
A good beginning chapter.
authorarrow chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I thought it was ok, but hard to catch on with, and saske (spelled that wrong) probably wouldn't be SO different, even if he turned good, hes always been a coolish quiet observer instead of a fatherly sweet heart lol. Naruto and hinata you've got down, its great, but no-offense i like more action and less of the quiet life

but keep writing and good luck!
wutduhfuk chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
Writers block? That really sucks. Might I ask what part you are on? If it's an introduction of the OCs or something, you could start off in a middle of a mission. Just a suggestion. Feel free to use or discard it.
wutduhfuk chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Well...this is cute so far, even though it is a tad bit confusing. And also, I'm not sure they have cars in the Naruto world. Just to let you know. Don't take it the wrong way. You keep writing and I'll keep reading.
Rainhealsme chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Writer's block? Oh geeze... that's my worse nightmare...I get it pretty often to exact. Heres some tips I use to get rid of it.

1) Be sure to write down your ideas as they come to you. Writing down your ideas for a story/chapter will come in real handy. It helps keep your mind fresh and clean for new ideas and prevents you from getting Writer's block.

2) Music. Try listening to music or anything that inspires you to write. May I suggest listening to a MP3? Some of your favorite toons help you come up with new ideas and maybe even stories.

3) A nice quiet place. Finding a nice quiet place to think often helps you to toon out the world and any other annoying things. Like say an annoying sibling?

4) Color code your chapters. Once you get all your thoughts down on a sheet of paper, it's best to mark them with colorful highlights. Blue for chapter one, green for chapter two, and chapter three? Why not pink?

Why? Well it helps if some ramdom child or parent comes along and finds your notes laying around and mixes them up. With the help of your highlightres, you'll have no trouble putting your notes back together.

I hope these small tips help you. :)
Rainhealsme chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Sounds pretty interesting. Update soon.