Reviews for Love Octagon
Georgie chapter 69 . 9/15/2014
Oh my God, 70 chapters seemed daunting but it took 24 hours to read and at times this story infuriated me. One minute your up and then your down! But it was amazing I'm so glad to have read it, it was an experience I really enjoyed You have a really vivid imagination and a great grasp of all your characters, what a fantastic writer you are.
Guest chapter 70 . 2/9/2013
This story is really good _
bluegirl27262 chapter 69 . 3/29/2012
This story is amazing. I never thought I would I would won't to finish it. I actually read some of the chapters twice. I've not seen a story like this and I guess I won't for a while. I hope to read more incredible stories from you in the future.
Jas'sluvr chapter 70 . 3/11/2012
the story was amazing! u shoud publish a story of your own! Thanks for writing this story it was a joy to read
InYourBloodstream chapter 69 . 1/29/2012
My favorite story on here by far ! I couldn't put my phone down for one second. I was to busy infatuated with the story, Awesome job, Keep writing.
Cullensareawesome1324 chapter 70 . 7/30/2011
I first think I saw this when it was almost finished and I admitte that I wasn't interested in it, but read 1 or 2 chapters of it then didn't read anymore. Then I saw it again a few days ago when I was just looking through different stories with nothing to read, when I saw it again but didn't read it. But after a day or two it was still in my mind, and I was thinking about what would happen, so I found it and read it and loved it. Sometimes I didn't want to read anymore but I did and I'm glad I did because I love it and I think it's now my favorite story so far.
Anonymous.Peace chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
HOOOO MYY GOSSHHH I was looking for stories nd THIS IS WHAT I FOUND! 70 chapters! YOUR MY FAVORITEST AUTHOUR, BESIDES SM! (That could change when im older but YOU MAKING 70 chapters?) I DONT CARE IF THEYRE SHORT! I like J/B together!Good luck on othe r stories!;) I think I like this story already.:P Im staring at the front page, Btw.
FindingLoveInWonderland chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This story sounds so complicated, but so damn interesting.

I feel like it was taken from a Shakespeare play!
Worst Nightmare chapter 70 . 4/3/2011
THIS SUCKS! CANNOT BELIEVE I WASTED MY LIFE READING THIS!

DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND NEVER WRIGHT AGAIN!
GoldEyedAngel chapter 69 . 2/18/2011
i too did cry especially on rosalies part nice stry
Bloody Heart chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Honestly I don't see why this story was all that good. Maybe to Twilight obsessed fans but can't you come up with something a little more interesting? It had an anticlimatic feel to it and I was waiting for something astoundingly interesting to happen. Nothing did
VampireZozo chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
The chapter is great, I love how it is written. But, if I were you, I wouldn't write all in italics, just keep flashbacks in italics, it leads the mind away from the story

x
jamienie 96 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
um... umm... wa? think think think WTF is this about What he fuck?
Gabby chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
faail for the plan! haha that was funny
ItsNemoo chapter 69 . 12/30/2010
At first I didnt think I'd love this story because I don't really like reading about like in the old ages but I absolutely loved this story(: