Reviews for Brainy and the Beast
mia chapter 7 . 8/4
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww such a cute story. ur obs going 2 be a writer when ur older unless u have a job already. maybe harry could end up marring beast well ron's sister ginny?...
mia chapter 1 . 8/4
cool story so far. by any chance is ron the beast...
Hi chapter 7 . 4/17
This book was amazing! I loved every little detail. Have you written many other books like this?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Love the title too.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
A lovely and we'll written interpretation. Good.
Lizeth chapter 7 . 3/9/2015
I really love this story it's better than beauty and the beast! :-)
pleurocoelus chapter 7 . 1/26/2015
Excellent! I was about to ask why Ginny was Virginia instead of Genevra, then I looked at how long ago this story was written.
I enjoyed it very much.
I liked the Harry/Ginny hint there at the end. I wouldn't mind hearing that story too, though.
pleurocoelus chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
Good thing this story is complete. I'd hate to have to wait with that cliffhanger.
pleurocoelus chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
Ah, the Yule Ball. Excellent!
pleurocoelus chapter 3 . 1/26/2015
Ah, the troll. Fortunately, there was no troll snot.
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Twenty points to whichever house you are in for your use of the wonderfully archaic phrase "Now, it came to pass..."
Liking it so far.
pati8253 chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
hahhahaha I loved the song
Evelynn chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Pretty good, although I would have made Victor Gaston
Me chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Oh. My. Pumpkin Juice.
A MUSICAL NUMBER?
I can't believe you would do that. Wow, just wow.
This is utterly and utterly , George, and Percy, secret singers at heart. Who would do that?
Someone absolutely PERFECT! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!
vaioleth chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
Ok, it's been lots of years since you write this but I have to review, I liked this story, but specially I love the fact that you are a WLIIA fan, that's awesome, and I felt great to sing along with the song, I could imagine Ryan and Colin sing, God, awesomeness.

This was great because you manage to put together a Harry Potter (with Ron and Hermione romance), Beauty and the Beast and WLIIA, those are my three favorite things in the world, I think I'm in love with you.