Reviews for Shadow Lives
Do Big Bad chapter 6 . 4/14/2002
JESUS CHRIST THIS STORY WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOD! KIZMET U R DA BOMB!
Dr. Tamwe chapter 6 . 2/11/2002
Wow... this is the best AU story I've ever read. But what happened at the end of chapter 6? It got cut off.

Anyway the characterization is great. Your thoughtfulness regarding the emotions that would come out of all the situations you created made it more than believable, and the changes you've introduced are fitting. Besides a few typos I have nothing to criticize :)

Looking forward to the next chapter.
blueruby1 chapter 6 . 2/6/2002
Wow that was...just wow. Very good story please continue it. love the writing, very original story. keep up the good work :)
Elizabeth Goode chapter 4 . 1/31/2002
This story is really cool! Keep on writing it, I'm intrigued. I still feel terrible for Angel, and the whole "what might have been" take on the other characters is pretty believable.
elizabeth goode chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
I really like this one. Even though it's AU, it's a really cool idea. I always liked the Buffy episodes with the AU characters. I felt so bad for poor Angel in that world! I kind of wish they'd bring back the Doppelgangers for a few more episodes. This story is well-written and an interesting idea. Great job, and keep writing!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 1/28/2002
I truly resent your depiction of Lindsey in this story. You might remember that he had an epiphany of his own. He was not the evil person you make him out to be in this story. As a Lindsey-lover, I find that stories like this are enough to make me turn against Angel, which I don't want to do.
Dalpal chapter 1 . 12/11/2001
This is a great story. I really like it. I hope there is more.
Cassie Lee chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
great story!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
I resent your depiction of a gloating Lindsey "dressed like a first class redneck."
Zekkers chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Whoa! Good one, keep writing! I'd like more Xander though- it would be cool.
mikage chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
this is real good! dark, but extremely interesting. more soon please!