Reviews for VHS
axel100 chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
An rather understated ending. No big drama. Not final confrontation leading to the villain being vanquished. Just a man deciding to end his role in the curse. I like it.
axel100 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
So far, no phone call giving him his 7 day warning. He's just having nightmares and hallucinating. Have the rules changed?
axel100 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Interesting so far. Reminds me of the Nicholas Cage movie 8mm. Wonder when Samarra's other movie comes into play. Or did she astrally project onto this one as well?
Grisly Soap chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
I don't get why no one ever left a review or anything, 'cos and I'm genuinely mean this, this has got to be one of the best stories on the site. Not only is it well written, proper grammar, and believable characters but the ending was original too. Tom has got to be one of the most engrossing, engaging characters I've read about. I like how you didn't write out his entire biography in the first or second chapter as is custom with most stories but you just pieced it together for the reader. You let them draw up their own conclusions and as for the ending, I wished he would've just passed it on but I'm glad that you ended it on a bitter-sweet note. That he just accepted his fate and took the video with him in a sense, anyways, anyone who stumbles upon this story and decided to check this review first, I guarantee that this is one story that shouldn't be missed. Thank you for this gem!