Reviews for weather girl you are the queen of my world
Kara Roman chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
More please
Cocoa Liddell chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
Great story! Lash is awesome and so is Senka! Update soon! And don't give up! :)
Keaydee chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
OMG! THIS IS AMAZING! MORE!
ChaoticLogic chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
I really like your story and I hope that you update it soon! I really really really want to know what happens!
babyshan211 chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
Love this story. Wish u would take it up again and update:)
Bookits chapter 9 . 3/4/2010
Despite that fact that her dad left them, I think that he is pretty cool. Please write more soon!
Bookits chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
This sounds so cool!
MischievousAngel0923 chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
I like your story though I thought her acceptance with dad came a little too quickly. but I can't wait to read more
Kilandri chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
Hopefully, you'll delete this piece of shit. Though, I am happy that you haven't updated and, if we're lucky, you won't update ever again. You little oc is a mary sue and a slut. You and her both need to take anger management class and you need to get a life. Also, get a good username, because, the one you have sucks.
HungarianVampire chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Woah, this stuff is really good.

i think i wouldve acted the same way about the whole Daddy-Suddenly-Showing-Up-At-My-Doorstep only i wouldve been a bit more paranoid about why my father decided to show up right at that time.

anyways, cant wait for the next chapter.

xD

xx

xx

Vaughn Tyler chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
cool
The Disappearing Me chapter 8 . 5/9/2009
Whoa...I doubt I would have handled that as well as Senka. She got over it really quickly. I either would have ignored him and run away, or yelled at him and then left when he started to try to explain himself. Yikes!
CattyGothLoli chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
Well, update when you can, you've done great with the story so far.
Nelle07 chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
O I lOve it!
The Disappearing Me chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
Whoa. That's a whole lot of coincidences - I don't know how believable that is. It was a bit fast paced, too, so I'd work on slowing down a bit in future chapters. Hope you don't mind the constructive criticism - it's just my opinions mean to help the fic improve, so don't take it personally. Please, keep writing, though. Just because I don't think the fic is perfect doesn't mean I don't like it!