Reviews for Emmett Watches TAPS
rpattzgirl08 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Amazing this was one of the first fanfictions I read and thaw when I fell inlOve with fanfiction and now I'm back after a year or so and I am going to review this story I love it it is hilarious emmett would be just like this
Anime Hottie Lovah chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
XD awws poor emmybear! I loved it~
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Poor Emmett... Those guys were mean!

Then again, TAPS can be scary to watch sometimes.

Great job on your story! _
Ellie Clemons chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
OMFG! That was so hilarious! I love twilight and TAPS so it was awesome to read! I watched TAOS once when i was home alone...and lets just say it end so well either!
She-Who-Hides chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Your story was so funny! I was trying to hold back laughter the entire time, but the ending was so funny and I couldn't do it anymore! Really, it's halarious! Please check out my story, Bite Me!
punkfarie chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
LMAO!
amesynth chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Ha! That was great, picturing big, strong vampire Emmett scared of... a ghost? Too funny.
LolaluvsEdward chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
lol that was so funny!
KimGuidroz chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That was really funny! I enjoyed reading it!

~StarryEyes13 on IMDB
SorceressCirce chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
LOL That was really cute...I love him hiding in Carlisle and Esme's bed.
lorit chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Hahahah, I loved this little one shot. Perfect, the humor was great!
massrie chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I sat here laughing myself sick at the thought of Emmett being scared and hiding in Carlisle and Esme's bedroom. Who's afraid of the big bad ghost? The Big bad VAMPIRE! *LAUGHS*

I Love Alice and Edward setting him up that was priceless! Well done I loved it!
lucky-starz06 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was really cute and quite comical! I can picture Emmett *big teddy bear that he is* being scared of something silly. Which is what makes it funny. Great job!
ColdFeelings chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
That was funny. I laughed out loud when I got to this part:

“I need you to come home right now and do your medium thing with sage or some shit.”

That's some funny shit.
ECduwlalredn82392 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
I love Emmett!

All Emmetts are awesome.

We should atart a club. :]