Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
primadonna001 chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Only the devil could melt the ice queen's heart

I love it!
Stephycats7785 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
That completely fits him because he will love her forever and want her forever. They are magnetic and inevitable.
Stephycats7785 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Wow you did PERFECT with this chapter. It's my favorite so far!
Stephycats7785 chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
I totally agree with this one I mean Nat just accepts things or ignores it and a lot of the time it annoys me. I HATE how he treated Blair when all she ever tried to was make him happy even if she suffered because of it. Nate needs to learn if you want something then fight for it.
Stephycats7785 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
You sure know how to make the sin fit the person. Again wonderful job!
Stephycats7785 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Great representation of Dan! I'm not his biggest fan either but still great work!
Stephycats7785 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Again spot on and I detest her as well.
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I absolutely detest Jenny and so when I read you did as well I was thrilled. You wrote the greediness of her character really well.
redsenshi chapter 7 . 7/8/2010
I loved it. The seven deadly sins and their corresponding characters- they matched up so well!

I completely understand saving the best till last (Chair all the way) but I think you did a brilliant job on every character even the ones you didn't like. Really just brilliant.
LunaSeasMoonChild chapter 7 . 10/24/2009
I loved how you incorporated the main characters with the 7 deadly sins! So befitting of each of their personalities. This was a great read! I enjoyed this!
LadyRoonilWazlib chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
Wow I love this story. You really capture each character really well. Though I think with Dan, his anger at Chuck has subsided a little, because he is finally seeing that Chuck is a real human and has some serious issues ie, lonliness. But otherwise it was really well written
luneress chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
beautiful. simply beautiful, amazing, fantastic, wonderful...just wow. all seven of these were great. serena's and nate's were great. but, of course, blair and chuck's were the best. the way you capture emotions is beautiful. the story was lovely. marvelous job.
luneress chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
i really liked this one. you made his character more complex and good. thank you. your commentary on the characters is just beautiful.
IluvChuckBass chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
This was a great story. I never realized how the characters fit so perfectly into the seven deadly sins. I liked how Chair was mentioned in each one too. Keep writing great stories!
luneress chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
this was really really nice. i thought you were very kind to Jenny actually. But then because your writing is so...i don't know how to describe it but it's amazing...you really dip into Jenny's bad side. Again AMAZING writing. The whole, seven deadly sins sounds really interesting. can't wait for more.