Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Enigma Complex
Pikachu2chu chapter 9 . 7/24
Now, when I started I knew this story wasn't finished finished, but can I just say that this is definitely one of the better Artemis Fowl fan fictions I've read (and I've read hundreds) so an update would be extremely appreciated. And don't worry about time, I saw one story where they continued after three years hiatus. If you could update... I know many people would find it much appreciated.
May Pikachu be with you, goodbye.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Please carry on with the story!
Ahdaze chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Please finish it!
brokenoperaglasses chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
I'd love to read more. If you do continue, I'll be glad.
Ozymandias chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Please continue!

Even though it isn't compliant to the series it can just be labled as such. :)
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
crap.I am crying ,I never cry when I read something sad or I just have some tears in my eyes but now I am 's creepy 0.0

All is arno blunt here?I don't like he die?*evilness*:D
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
:D
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
seems good
emma1gibson chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
Amazing, just amazing. I couldnt stop reading so i couldnt review on the previous chapters. The whole story is just magnificent. I love it! UPDATE ASAP!
oreostar chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
good
Selene Appia chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
Arno Blunt, there? Doesn't sound good... Especially since there are good chances of Opal being behind this. Are more of Artemis' old enemies going to show up, I wonder? Maybe they founded a anti-Artemis group... I can just imagine the meetings: "Hello, I'm [insert name here] and I was beaten by that foul boy [insert time] ago. That's why I hate him." lol

Nice chapter, like always. :-)
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
*Suck in an almost impossible amount of air into lungs*

B-B-Blunt?

The fluff was cute. your little descriptions and methaphors ultra cute. Prettyful writing please continue! -

~Lilly
xxhuntressxx chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
this is a really well written fic. I love the idea as well, very unique. UPDATE SOON!
aretiredfowl chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
*groans* Arno Blunt. *growl* I don't like him.

Great story! :D:D:D:D:D

~HMF
nekodreamstealer chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
o.o EEP! Butler is dead, holly saved them both, and arno is there to crash the party. ...GREATT...

haha. ok. THIS. STORY. IS. AWESOME. plz plz plz(!) continue.

Much love, a very hyper