Reviews for Artemis Fowl: The Enigma Complex
Israelle ParadiseIsis Hypnosis chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
crap.I am crying ,I never cry when I read something sad or I just have some tears in my eyes but now I am 's creepy 0.0

All is arno blunt here?I don't like he die?*evilness*:D
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
:D
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
seems good
emma1gibson chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
Amazing, just amazing. I couldnt stop reading so i couldnt review on the previous chapters. The whole story is just magnificent. I love it! UPDATE ASAP!
oreostar chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
good
Selene Appia chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
Arno Blunt, there? Doesn't sound good... Especially since there are good chances of Opal being behind this. Are more of Artemis' old enemies going to show up, I wonder? Maybe they founded a anti-Artemis group... I can just imagine the meetings: "Hello, I'm [insert name here] and I was beaten by that foul boy [insert time] ago. That's why I hate him." lol

Nice chapter, like always. :-)
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
*Suck in an almost impossible amount of air into lungs*

B-B-Blunt?

The fluff was cute. your little descriptions and methaphors ultra cute. Prettyful writing please continue! -

Lilly
xxhuntressxx chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
this is a really well written fic. I love the idea as well, very unique. UPDATE SOON!
Holly Marie Fowl chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
*groans* Arno Blunt. *growl* I don't like him.

Great story! :D:D:D:D:D

HMF
nekodreamstealer chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
o.o EEP! Butler is dead, holly saved them both, and arno is there to crash the party. ...GREATT...

haha. ok. THIS. STORY. IS. AWESOME. plz plz plz(!) continue.

Much love, a very hyper

EmJ
SparxFlame chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
Not another cliffie... I hope you don't make a habit of it!

(Well actually, I do. It makes things more interesting)
Liris chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
Talk about a cliffie! And people moan at me! Right, well, if you don't update soon, Skullduck will come down there and peck at you until you post. He is 98% evil, and does my bidding, so be scared!

Ok, i will hold him off until, ooh, Friday? Is that long enough?

Arno Blunt is back? Argh, not good! But a masterstroke, i have to say. Now, if you just update quickly, i will be happy. And when i am happy, so is Skullduck.

Sorry for the threats, and to make up for them i will give you cookies and chocolate if you update. Deal?

Love Liris (and Skullduck)

x
The One Called Demetra chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
-at a loss for words-

Finally. A new addition to my community.

Just imagine paragraph after paragraph of praise in all the following review space.

-Dem
LiRA chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Halflings, nifty.

You've got a few small mistakes, grammatically and spelling-wise going on. Nothing too distracting, but there all the same. 'en-tousand year ago, instead of years, random incidences of the word 'not' being where the word 'now' should be. Little things.

Do you have a beta reader? Having a fresh pair of eyes look over a chapter before it goes up will certainly help pick up little mistake like those.

I like your writing style. Similar to Colfer's, although devoid of the same humour. Keep up the good work. I shall keep on reading.
LiRA chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
Great first coupla chapters. Only qualm is that Artermis would say Mam or Mum, not Mom, being Irish and not american. Good start though. I shall continue reading.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »