Reviews for Honing Her Craft
DivineRedFire chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Oh, please continue this story. It's really pulled me in. I mean, it's such a nice change of pace to read from Kakashi's point of view.
To be honest, I'm actually slightly sick of reading things from Sakura's viewpoint, so this was a refreshing change of pace, and I really hope you'll continue it!

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Pyromaniac
FIRE
MadBianca chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
This is real good. Exactly like Kakashi.
Shiyue chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
Very good!
Eralda chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
Hey

Grate chapter and I think the story is going to be a big hit.

One question is sakura attracted to kakashi because she likes him or is she attracted to him because of the sheringa and that reminds her of sasuke, because if it is that is a bit unfair on kakashi.

Anyway I’ll wait and see how that will come out and about in the developing of the story on the future chapters.

Good luck on your next chapter, not that you need it cose you’re a brilliant author lol.

Please update soon.

Eralda
Becka and Sean chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
I give huge cookies! Just keep up the awesome work. but at last half to warn it was bit hard to read... (typing errors) Not trying to be mean sorry.
O-OrhcpO-O chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
wow that was a really good lemon/lime/orange w/e it was it was good update son
Desalona chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
omg I love it. you're a realy good writer and I like how hes conflicted with himself about everything.
Kaline Reine chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
I really like this story. It's well-written and has an awesome plot. keep up the great work. :)
Chayanne chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Interesting story, looking forward to the progression and where you take it.
Riza Tukudo chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
oh! i loved it! you know how to torture a person!
IshtarAli chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Love the story so far can't wait for the update.
moderndayportia chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
I'm feeling delightedly conflicted over your work.

On one hand it is so refreshing to see something written from a single point of view throughout. And Kakashi's no less! I can only imagine how challenging that is. Also, you are really impressing me with your knack for details. The ANBU flashcards, the books behind the dishes, the circles in the grass- all of these things show that you put a great deal of thought into your writing (your setting more specifically) and make for a very fun read.

On the other hand (prepare for constructive criticism), I find parts of the first person narration and inter-character dialogue predictable and disingenuous. For example, when you had Sakura say that she spilled milk on herself, I think I may have actually cringed. It just seemed so... unrealistic. I apologize if I'm not explaining clearly enough.

Nevertheless, I am really enjoying your story and the way you are building up the tension. Keep it up with the details- that is a skill that very few authors are good at.
Kagomaru chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
Damn you are so cruel to end it there! My mouth is dry from the fire you are building between them, it's beautiful really. _v
Riza Tukudo chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
oohh! more more more! its just gettin good!
O-OrhcpO-O chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
...

i just started watching naruto and the first pairing that came to mind was kaka/saku i love that pairing so much

other storys make them fuck right away but yours has suspence and tension and wow its just really god

you probably wont update but if you do this story is goong on my alert list