Reviews for iAsk Why Not
seddiestories239 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
oh my god, seddie HAS to happen! greaaat f.f. :)
Sushihiro chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
That was cute. Nice of Carly to want for Sam and Freddie to get together. And thanks for answering those questions,(or at least giving us some kind of idea) they were good ones.
me chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
That was an interesting look at things.

I'm glad you did that. I wanted to know what happened before too and you just answered my question.

YAY!

That is now my officially unofficial scene that happened in that show.
unicornsrock5 chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
OMG! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO NOTICE THAT! The second I heard that I was like! OMG! It will happen. eventually. I just have to wait!. oh and great job I really liked how you did it.
xxjourney chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
i love the song at the end, it was very seddie. (:
bsloths chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
“So this means that you’re not going to mess with me anymore?” I say skeptically. Somehow I have a hard time believing that. But somehow I’m not sure I want her to stop. How messed up is that?

I think that sums up their relationship right there!

And this just KILLED me: For some reason I’m finding it hard to breathe and it’s not because she looks like she’s going to break my arm. Maybe it’s because she doesn’t.

The ending was PERFECT. I love the whole theme of "why/why not" and how Freddie's not ready to think about what the kiss meant yet.

Great conclusion! This was a really fun three shot.
PamplemousseRose chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
oh!

interesting. i can totally see freddie going through this whole internal battle thing you've got here. nice.

it's really well-written.

and yeah the song was really good (it was 'running away' by AM, by the way). another line was "i don't know if i'm gonna change, wasting time and another day" and i think it was really the perfect song to put in the scene.

anyway, good job!

update soon!
KeyLimePie14 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
You mean that's the lyrics on the actual episode? I never noticed...

But anyway, I loved this little fic! :D
cupcakeslam23 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
Awesome.

I loved it.

Yeah the scene was overplayed...but that doesn't mean the kiss was any less awesome. ;)

I never really heard the song, lmao. That's so cool though, I love foreshadowing.

Can't wait for more.
Allybooklover6677 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
I love your views on the episode! And espeically your views on the last part of the episode including what we didn't see of it and the kiss scene.. in a nice unique way.
idancex33 chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
wow that was kinda amazing. like, that was possibly my favorite ikiss fic. so good. you didn't just repeat the episode and freddie's thoughts are almost exactly what i thought they were.

and yes, its definitely foreshadowing. :) i bought the song after the ep aired and seriously, dan had to have chosen that song for a reason! its totally random, like no one knew what it was. but he chose it for them! ahh :)
Unknowndreamer chapter 3 . 2/1/2009
good so far, cant wait for the next chapter!

-unknowndreamer
bsloths chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Mm, Nathan HAS gotten to be a good looking kid. I mean, no, Freddie has. I mean...Ugh. I'm 22. This is illegal. Moving on...

I LOVE Carly's logic on why she's never been attracted to him. He has always seemed like a kid with a crush as opposed to a peer.

Go Carly! Being all observant like that! I totally buy it.

Again, great chapter! Can't wait for Part 3!
bsloths chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Hey, welcome to the fandom! iCarly needs more great writers!

I loved the comment about Valerie and method acting!

And I'm SO glad you addressed the Carly crush! It's obvious in canon that he's over her, but we never really see how or why...this might go a little toward answering that - he doesn't want her with him out of pity.

I loved the last bit about Marissa yelling at Carly.

So far, so good! On to Chapter 2!
xxjourney chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
hm carly's thinking is changing is it now?

me hearts this story. mhm. (:

haha the tickling thing sounded cute.