Reviews for The Horrors Lay Inside
Caligo-TheDarkness chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
Hey there! Actually got around to reading this through. Must admit I was fond of the ending, but most of all I found that I adored your version of what happens to the ghosts. Would have tloved to have it expanded, but it may have subtracted from the storyline. Anyways good work!
Sergio Shield-Eyes chapter 5 . 4/14/2007
Awesome.
Brittany chapter 5 . 8/5/2002
THAT WAS GREAT!
jessie chapter 5 . 6/14/2002
Wow, this was really good! Really scary too! Awesome job!
Kyoko chapter 5 . 5/21/2002
Wow, this is so cool. It kept me on the edge of my seat, but the ending was kind of sad though. Still, it was a good story. Are you thinking of writing a sequal?
Jaded Amber chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
This is awesome!
speedydancer chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Your story is wonderful horrifing story in the begining to the end. Even tought this artical is rated R, but love it and just to let you know im hooked with fanfiction and if you have more stories i would like them (read them) your writing is outragesly good.

I don't mind if you email me.
inferi chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Hey guys! I just wanted to say thanks for all the nice reviews. I wasn't sure if

this story was going to be any good, but since you guys have been posting

positive things, I take it everyone liked it. I don't know if I will make a

sequal. I never thought about it, but I might.
Arwen Elessar chapter 5 . 3/14/2002
OMG... that's really freaky.. but very creative and nicely done. I didn't think there'd be any good fics for House on Haunted Hill. _

Are you going to do a sequel? I liked this. ANyway, someone needs the computer, so I have to get off. Otherwise, I'd make this review longer _~

Luv Mithril C.o.L.
Heaven chapter 5 . 2/11/2002
Great story one of the best ive read
Mieke chapter 5 . 1/3/2002
Wow there may be only 1 story here about the movie :p But this one is just great :) Great Job!
The Shadow Duck chapter 5 . 12/30/2001
It's about time someone did a fanfic on this movie! Excellent work! I was thinking about doing one for "A Night At The Roxbury" or something. Anyway, keep up the good work! ga4/chriskattanrocks/
SuperSailorNeptune chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
I liked the story it was very good,hope to see more from you in the future.B-Bye.
ocs3 chapter 4 . 12/13/2001
well done please hurry up and finish it so that i can find out wot happens, HOHH is 1 of my favourite films
Rebekah Rivkah Granger chapter 4 . 12/9/2001
Hey, Congrats to the first House on Haunted Hill Fic! I've been waiting. I love Watson too! So this fic is definitely right up my alley. can't wait for more!