Reviews for Change In The Stars
celticank chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
please update soon!
Allebasii chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Love it! lol i've only seen the second and third movies, and i have absolutly NO IDEA what happens/happened in the first one. i love these movies, and i was angry that...Victor? no, umm, what's Sonja's father's name agsin? i've only seen Rise of the Lycans twice... anyways, i was really angry when her father killed Sonja and the baby.
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
pretty good fic update!
Merinainen chapter 7 . 7/27/2010
forgiveness delivered. I had forgotten this fanfic existed. sonja must be really crazy about her family. and something tells me she will fatally massaccre the entire death dealer pack.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
Spiritrain chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Oh my god wow! You've got to continue this story! If only the movie turned out like this! XD
CharmedMoonlightfan chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
enjoying this story! But Lucan? I know its from Lucian, but...yeah, kinda boring name. :)
RosalieBrandstetter chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
ooooooh i like this, you write really well...
DeathDealerSelene chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
Just brilliant..amazing! and YAY summer! more story! :D this is my favorite LucianxSonja stories. Keep up the amazing work!

David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
This story rocks. Michael was always a bit of an annoying hybrid; already I think Lucan is much better.
Dollface87 chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
PLEASE Update this story OMG i love finally someone who gave Sonja and Lucian a happy ending
patgibson24 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I like this story! I was so upset when Sonja was killed. I am glad you continued it.
Irish Ghost chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Very nice... I like Sonja/Lucian stories, but there's aren't that many good ones out there. But this, this is definitely one of them. Congrats!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
great chapter i'm looking forwatd to more
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »