Reviews for Change In The Stars
Blue-Huntress chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
awesome story!

keep up the good work! :)
serena-jean chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
The last part was really good
phylitr chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
"As you wish"

Aww...Princess Bride allusions...
hezmanagirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I've finally found well written Underworld fic! I have gotten so spoiled with my favorite lj comms giving me great fanfic consistently I was surprised to not find any Underworld fic that was worth reading. Thank you.

I hope you're able to update soon -

HezmanaGirl
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
wow man what a story i had never read anything like this before i have always wondered what life would have been like if sonja never died and the child she was carrying was born i hope to see more chapters and more stories like this one there is not enough stories about thease two smiles keep up the great work i look forward to more of your underworld stories
mudpuddledemon chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
Awe, that was really cute. Glad somebody felt the need to write a happier ending, that movie broke me heart.
BobyourUncle chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
I LOVE underworld

these rocks keep up the good writing please dont viktor come there son alway from them
CalebElBardo chapter 4 . 3/17/2009
The story is fantastic!. I want more!
miadragonlover chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
Great chapter! I know how tough college is... I have two tests tomorrow in microbiology... uhg... Anyway! I wish you luck!

~rah~
Crystalyna du Starrvan chapter 4 . 3/9/2009
Just found this story and I love it! Can't wait to see more.
SapphireShelle91 chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
It was short, but it was good!

I like this fic alot, it makes me really wish this could have happen for real, but 'sigh' it didn't, but good thing we have this fic though.

Great Job!

Update as soon as you can.
Cookie666 chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
Great chapter, as always! I'm loving how things are going and Lucan sounds so adorable. But my own feelings are telling my a happily ever after isn't coming soon.

Anyway awesome job.

update as soon as you can.
Hope and love chapter 4 . 3/4/2009
i love it!
spedclass chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
BlackCaleb chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
I love it so much... espacially with the image of Lucian running after his son.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »