Reviews for Change In The Stars
Rock me sexy Jebus chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I like it. Update soon.
Oki the Wolf chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Oh. My God. I love this story! I don't find too many well written Lucian/Sonja fics out there! Awsome job! :D
Cookie666 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Wow this is amazing, best fanfic I've read in a long time. You can totally see everything from Sonja's POV perfectly, and Lucian is so sweet and caring...you've got to love the man. Plus I hated when Sonja died so I'm pretending this is what really happened in the movie. UPDATE SUPER SOON!

Alex

oxox
Skystrike26 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
AWSOME Please please keep writing. I definately agree that lycans (even those stuck in wolf form) are not just ruthless killers, but actually ask like real wolves to. Love where you are taking this story! Lots of chapters!
like a circus chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
omg that chapter was great i hope you update soon.
Goodbye-To-All chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This is really good! I can't wait for you to update it. I think it would be so good if you made Selene the child...but you probably wont lol. Update soon I can't wait to fins out what happens
war-gods chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Great stuff. Can't wait to see it update.
kshrimp chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Good start so far, I can't wait to read more.
Cookiefan57 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aw, I like the idea of the lycan staying with her. Does she have a name? Reechan
anon chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Sweet
Icy Shores chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aw I love the new female in the story. She sounds pretty! I love your story. Update soon!
spedclass chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
S J Armstrong 88 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
oh interesting. I like your version better than the real vesrion. Poor Sonja.

Interesting violet eyed Lycan btw.

Keep writing.
Tzaryana chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I like it. Not a lot has happened yet, but I do like the bit you added about female lycans protecting each other. Was a nice touch. :)

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Sincerely,