Reviews for Reborn
stars90 chapter 7 . 8/5
Please finish this! It's going great!
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 4/2
This is just awesome I can't wait to see what happens next
Arthorius chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
Interesting storyline, looks to be abandon/dead considering last update was in 2009.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
I can't believe I just noticed this. In nearly every 'space-story' almost every planet is at peace with itself. All the wars and conflicts happen between warring planets not different countries. Although the idea of a species-specific language I still find kinda weird. It's just...odd. Though I guess once inter-planetary politics started up, everyone on a specific planet would have a someone new to blame for stuff.
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
HarryHermione / Revan Bastila.
Soki711 chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Great story I'm impressed that Harry is not leading this but a Sith is.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
Chet, I was sooo hoping for galactic war of such scale that trillion trillions die!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I hope Harry's soul is eliminated or as repressed as can be? Though I do question where is Tom's soul in this? Shouldn't the Dark Lord's soul influence him further to the Dark side rather than neutral Grey?
Mari Wollsch chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
to bad you stopped it was great
Publicola chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
So... if this 'Lord Revan' still retains a core of 'being Harry', then what stops him from just doing horrible horrible things to Snape? I mean, you yourself wrote that Snape disregarded signs that tearing down this inner wall could easily cause a complete personality breakdown, and that the process visibly caused Harry immense pain. Why would Harry's first action be to offer Snape freedom from one (two?) bad people and offer a hand of alliance - to the man who was just torturing him?
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Nice plot so far.

One request, HarryHermione Please!
DarkAngel-N7 chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
Make this the 9th story that stops as it gets going...

scorpioneldar chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
was a cool story wish there was more
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
nice force persuade there revan im curious to see where this goes too bad it is so old
daniel seward chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
very good story so far please finish it so we all will know how it ends