Reviews for Turn Off the Audio
ChucklingDevil chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Lovely, I just can't imagine how else this could have been done because this was basically perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I can't believe the other nations believed that story ;D It's nicely written :3 And I like how you included them all.
Alfred's Elevator chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That was funny xD thanks for letting mr read!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh my gosh! I read this story not too long ago, thought it was funny... and then couldn't find it so I could read it again. This is still just as funny as the first time I read it.
LyndseyAW chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I couldn't stop laughing! Sex in the broom closet is the best!
SouthernVices chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
All I can say is, "Kekekekekekekekekekeeeeh~!" O/O
neolavender chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
LOL. I knew it was coming!

Nice fic btw, I can't stop laughing ahahaha XD

(such a lame review *headdesk*)
Vampchick2010 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
oh so luddy finally gets some fun during a meeting. hmm how interesting that they try to pass it off as italy tangled up in a closet. hahahaha i wonder how many nations really believed that story.
Cloversoul.TheUnknownClover chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
haha
putyournamehere chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was brilliant! Germany and Italy really were cute at the end of this XD I loved the implied pairings like Lithuania/Poland amd America/England. England's embaressment really was hilarious :D
Mollz33 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Oh My God this was amazing! I love Prussia! xD
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
XD What a new way to go about the whole "smex during a meeting" idea! Even though...this is...ancient. ; Huh.

Anyway, that was AWESOME SAUCE and it felt so cool the way you went about each character so that everyone had their own little time in the spotlight. XD

Great!

~TMRomance
nemiah chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
awesome!
Silent fragaments chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
0/0 is it bad that they all actully believe the lie? And...should it be bad that the countries of our world have a...*stuggling to come to terms* sex closet?
chibimeli chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh my gawd, someone should totally install a CCTV in that broom closet XDDDDDDD