Reviews for The Face That Launched A Thousand Ships
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
Please continue this, or give somebody else the rights t continue it because I love this so much
JasmineChyanne chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
love it so far cant wait for the next chapter.
hc2010 chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
This is a great idea for a story!

Could you please update it i would love to see where it goes!
gostcat chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Great story. Glad to see some one doing Johnny stories. Can't wait for the next chapter.
dreamin'BIG chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
great chapter. nice job with including all the teasing and i cant wait to see peoples reaction in wwe
Failure Turtle chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
OMG MATT MORGAN

SABINSABINSABIN

omg. I love Velvet Sky
VixenOfExtremeBeerMoneyFAN chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Wow can we say wat heartless people but then again if i were in i do the same thing . updated when you can i'm digging this story.

nikki
deeeeeeactivated chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Wo!

I AM LOVING THIS !

If this were to really happen ( the whole war between tna and wwe ) I'd be glued to the Televisionn!

However, if they hold someone like Kelly Kelly hostage, they can KEEP HER. Lmfao.

Seriouslyy though. Add more when you can , because I'm digging this so far! :)

-Bianca-
ticklemehaley chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Wow. Heartless people.
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
this is fanstic. you are right guys other then the guns, aj and christian need love too. I can't wait to see where this goes
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
I am SO psyched to see where you're going to take this, and it just gets better with each chapter. Please please PLEASE update soon. ]
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
See, if WWE and TNA wanted their ratings up, they'd put everything aside and work together, and this would be the perfect storyline to use.

But they aren't that smart.

So for now, we'll have to read your story, which is better than anything I'm sure either company could come up with.

This is really good, I hope you continue it.
m9organ chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
interesting idea. can't wait to see what you do with it!
Rhiannon Leigh Black chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Oh my, I AM LOVING THIS. I'm a sucker for things that tie into classic tales, be they Shakespeare or the Greek Epics, and this definitely qualifies. Please update soon!
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
interesting can't wait to see what happens updated soon pretty please

ps: I have account I can't sign in now cuz I'm at work ill add ur story when I get home