Reviews for The World Is Not Enough
StarlitStar chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
Great story
Maralinda chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
THis is really godawful. You're barely literate, you don't seem to know what actual rape is and you've made Sarah the usual petulant bitch that teenage writers always do because they don't know how to write adult conflict. Bye.
Gone Pear-Shaped chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Well, okay, he put his fingers in but he didn't get to full rape. Still traumatic, but come on. How old ARE you people, fourteen?
Bloodsired chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
such a wonderful story, just want to point out how Sarah constantly using profanity I understand that she was pissed of but its unbecoming to her character regardless, overall its a good read.
AtharinaTheFae chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
Crude and unpleasant. And I'm really really sick of Sarah and her attitude.
Kytherea chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
I thought this would be good, but basically it's just petulant bitchy Sarah being petulant and bitchy and ungrateful after she calls for Jareth's help yet again. Bor-ing.
Princess Mariana chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
This is great! I loved it! Kind of like a soap opera, but still good. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
you have issues re: ending of chapter 4. remember to keep it safe, sane, CONSENSUAL. or at least give a warning that the story gets ugly
Bastet Goddess chapter 16 . 9/4/2012
Phew! The way this was going I was afraid you were going to have them stayaway from each other. But you didn't and its a happy ending. YAY! I love it!
just-another-reviewer chapter 16 . 11/7/2011
I know this review is very late compared to when you finished this story, but recently - after watching Labyrinth for the first time in a long while - I decided I "needed" to read some Labyrinth stories of Jareth and Sarah. After going through a few, I found yours and was very pleased with how it started. Good emotions, good dialogue and a refreshing plot that was completely original.

However, starting in the later chapters, I noticed how out of character Sarah was becoming. It became almost unbearable in the last two chapters, and I only finished because I felt that I had read so much already. All I can say is terrific story, sadly the ending was not in par with the rest of it. I wish that she had stayed more in character and gave a better ending; it didn't have to be sweet or even bittersweet, just an ending that was in character and not filled with expletives.

Other than that, it was well-written and mostly a joy to read. Happy writing. :)
CassiMac chapter 17 . 6/20/2011
Amazing story! You really pulled me in to the emotions and plot. Thank you!
SleepyHeather chapter 13 . 3/20/2011
i tried to read through this story, but Sarah's swearing and bitchy behavior is soooo off-putting. i am not a prude or anything - i swear a lot too, but goddam!
jan chapter 17 . 3/15/2011
Loved the beginning but Sarah's constant anger and language made chapter 15 and 16 almost unbearable, she sounded like a teenage cow without any sense and I stopped sympathizing and understanding her. Completly unrealistic A big let down, it started so well
Tiffany chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This is only a review of the first chapter. You have a great potential in your story line. The dialog flows fairly well, although I get the feeling you haven't experienced all the situations that Sarah is finding herself in. It sounds really close to real, but not quite right. More: "I wish I had said..." than what was actually said. Also having known guys like Josh, they are way creepier than he is. He should be scarier. Most of the problems I had were with the descriptions of the action. Many of the sentences were run-ons and some had awkward turns of phrase. I've included some examples and some potential fixes. I love the story itself, I'm hoping as I get farther on the writing evens out a little. You have great ideas, the result just needs some polishing.

"I could feel my heart silently breaking, all ready filling with sorrow and ache, but in a small, dark corner of my being I felt an anger begin to rise."

I could feel my heart breaking, sorrow overcoming me. Then, in a small dark corner of my being, I felt anger begin to rise.

"I allowed that small entity of anger grow, and fill me up till it was an intense rage."

I allowed that small entity of anger to grow, and fill me with an intense rage.

"I shoved open the door, knowing he never got in the habit of locking it like I had always begged him to, and kicked it shut behind me."

I shoved the door open, stormed in and kicked the door closed behind me. Josh never took my advice about locking the door.

"I heard her voice sputter, "oh shit" before Josh came into view, in nothing but the bottom of his pajamas."

I heard a woman's voice sputter, "Oh shit!" Josh came into view a split second later clad in nothing but his pajama bottoms.

"His eyes held such anger that I've never seen before, at least never to be seen in his eyes and directed at me of all people. I thought I knew this man inside and out, but I suppose I have been gravely mistaken."

His eyes held more anger than I'd ever seen before. Anger that was directed at me. I had thought I knew Josh inside and out. I had been gravely mistaken.

"I resisted the urge to blink and tilted my head to the left and my nose made a new friend and thy name was fancy leather boots."

I resisted the urge to blink. I let my head fall to the side instead, brushing my nose against a pair of fancy leather boots.
Sessyfan chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Jereth is like Miroko! Perv!