Reviews for For All Eternity
Kat-Anni chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Oh dear my heart is in actual pain rn thinking of the day Aragorn dies. I can't. This is too much T_T so thank you for writing it, it was sad but amazing nonetheless :). Keep up the good work! ~Kat
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
great job
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Love this story
Idril Elle chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
i liked this one ALOT! :D
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Sniff, sniff. So sweet. :)
Keji chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
WAHHH!

TINU!

*sigh* It would be so great if they all go to the same place after they pass. It's too sad to think that they might be separated. It's so unfair.

I love the bit of humor toward the end, hehe.

You know what I was thinking about... er... but remember the long story that you were writing a few years ago? regarding sharp things and all... er... did you give up on it?
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aww! This is really sweet! I love the analogies you use, with Mirkwood/Rivendell and Minas Tirith/Ithilien. Very well-written too!
Masterarcher chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
AW! SO SWEET! I loved the implications and I still hold firm to the belief that Legolas and Aragorn WILL enter Valinar together. I love how you wrote this. As always you are most inspired and inspiring mellon-nin! Keep up the good work!:)
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
a moving and beautiful story.
Amiable Loner chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
So beautiful and touching! You're amazing! Your stories are so inspiring and comforting. Until next time!:)
t.m.p.a chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Alright! All together now 1, 2, 3... AW.. so lovely
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
brilliant xD

i always get all sad and mushy when we get into the legolas and aragorn being separated for eternity.
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is a really sweet little story. Please read and review my stories
Imbecamiel chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I thoroughly loved this story, mellon-nin. As many of your stories, it has a bittersweet edge to it, but with an overwhelmingly hopeful and uplifting trend. And I so liked the flow of conversation between Aragorn and Legolas - very much a trusting exchange between friends, and drifting comfortably between the deep and important questions of life and the future, and lighthearted banter and teasing.

Wonderful, wonderful story, as I've come to expect from you. :)

- Cami
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Hmm... It got a little bit too mushy and a couple points, but I wont judge. It was okay.