Reviews for For All Eternity
Love this story
Idril Elle chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
i liked this one ALOT! :D
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Sniff, sniff. So sweet. :)
Keji chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
WAHHH!

TINU!

*sigh* It would be so great if they all go to the same place after they pass. It's too sad to think that they might be separated. It's so unfair.

I love the bit of humor toward the end, hehe.

You know what I was thinking about... er... but remember the long story that you were writing a few years ago? regarding sharp things and all... er... did you give up on it?
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aww! This is really sweet! I love the analogies you use, with Mirkwood/Rivendell and Minas Tirith/Ithilien. Very well-written too!
Masterarcher chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
AW! SO SWEET! I loved the implications and I still hold firm to the belief that Legolas and Aragorn WILL enter Valinar together. I love how you wrote this. As always you are most inspired and inspiring mellon-nin! Keep up the good work!:)
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
a moving and beautiful story.
Amiable Loner chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
So beautiful and touching! You're amazing! Your stories are so inspiring and comforting. Until next time!:)
t.m.p.a chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Alright! All together now 1, 2, 3... AW.. so lovely
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
brilliant xD

i always get all sad and mushy when we get into the legolas and aragorn being separated for eternity.
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is a really sweet little story. Please read and review my stories
Imbecamiel chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I thoroughly loved this story, mellon-nin. As many of your stories, it has a bittersweet edge to it, but with an overwhelmingly hopeful and uplifting trend. And I so liked the flow of conversation between Aragorn and Legolas - very much a trusting exchange between friends, and drifting comfortably between the deep and important questions of life and the future, and lighthearted banter and teasing.

Wonderful, wonderful story, as I've come to expect from you. :)

- Cami
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Hmm... It got a little bit too mushy and a couple points, but I wont judge. It was okay.
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating. I love these quiet little moments you write between the two friends. It's a nice compliment to the rousing adventures we put them through.

You've started with another great piece of imagery, this time of Minas Tirith. It was so easy to visualize.

~For a moment he wondered whether there would ever be a conversation with Aragorn where he would not wish that he had become a philosopher instead of a warrior.~ What an insightful observation. I had never thought about it like that, but Legolas is so right.

Aragorn is a hero and a great man, yet even after all he's been through, all he's done and all he now has, he still has doubts, which makes him all the more human. He could so easily have been arrogant and unapproachable. It's stories like these that endear him to all of us.

"I would love to have a wood-elf to talk to." Now that is a poignant statement that speaks volumes about their friendship.

Loved it, mellon nin, or couldn't you tel? :o)
Legolass Q chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I was just about to make the observation that this story could well have been entitled "Home" when I noticed that the prompt itself was 'home' :-) And what an appropriate story you've written for it, Duckie. Lovely and warm. I particularly like Aragorn's subtle request for Legolas to stay nearby: “There are many beautiful trees in Ithilien... I think they would love to have a wood-elf to talk to.”

I bet you melted in your own bucket, Wet Puddle. :-)