Reviews for Forever Cullen
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
LOVED IT! and i to am a fan of Forever Knight, and agree that the ending sucked.
DevMore chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
""The show/movie starts with Nick being brought into the morgue in a body bag where he meets Dr. Natalie Lambert who is immune to his magic mind altering powers""-This quote is why I responded. I originally looked because it IS a FK cross over and your story came up, so it got my curiosity.I understand its a generalization, but that didn't happen in the movie/first show of the series. I'd not have responded had you said latter in the series that he did that. That's why I got detailed,the statements misleading to anyone who'd decide to take a look at Forever Knight or its pilot movie. I'm sorry if you felt insulted that wasn't my intentions, I only was pointing out what really happened since the quote was misleading and didn't know that it was put there on purpose. Sorry about correcting it if you did purposely put it there. As for the anonymous, I rarely post and don't write stories so forgot my last account. Anything else, well sorry, I get carried away when explaining something.
LadyMidnight81 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Okay, I know this is stupid of me to do, but it's the only way I can respond to the anonymous review before this, which leads me to think maybe I shouldn't allow them since I like to respond to and thank people that review and if they don't leave their name I can't do that...anyway to "Dev" I'd like to say that I am one of the most die hard FK fans that are out there and have been since I watched all three seasons when they originally aired I own all three seasons and the movie the series was based off of, so thanks, but I know everything you just felt the need to inform me...but duh, I put enough detail for people that don't know everything about FK like we do, because people that know the details don't need an explantion, and of course I put things in general terms since my ANs are already long enough usually. And most of what I said was very general for people that wouldn't really care what FK is since they're mostly Twilight fans...so thanks for giving me a completely useless review for something you didn't even read, why you even took the time to do that I have no idea, but neither do I know why I feel the need to respond, but I guess I'm just OCD like that, meh...
Dev chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Sorry don't like Twilight, but I am what you would call a die hard Forever knight fan, so was curious enough to read the summery and well can't bring myself to read well I'm going to leave it at that...But there are some things I'll point out FK wise."stopped drinking human blood, drinks only animal blood." This is only half true. Nick has a strong drive to kill and not only craves human blood, but it strengthens him, it's not as easy for him to say oh, I'll drink cow like one chooses a t.v. dinner. He's "slipped" more than once and drank human blood during the running of the show, though bottled mostly. Nick's a killer not a teddy bear, but tries to keep control of it.

"The show/movie starts with Nick being brought into the morgue in a body bag where he meets Dr. Natalie Lambert who is immune to his magic mind altering powers and convinces him to let her keep his secret and help him try and discover a ‘cure’ so he can get his wish to become mortal again."" This was not in the pilot show or movie, the show/movie took place three years after Nat met Nick. Nat met nick on her 28th birthday, which was shown in a flash back much latter in the series. Nick does hypnotize(not magic) her and leaves, but a few nights latter passes by to "test her" memory. She stops him her memory had at some point came back to her after the first meeting in the morgue. They talk and she convinces him(or more like he convinces himself) that she could help him become mortal.
OMGalarm chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
This was really hot!

You should read it over though, because there are a lot of sentences that are suddenly in third person, which pretty much ruins the experience. And one moment he was naked, then at the end he was wearing burnt pants again.
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
LOVED THIS ONESHOT. YOU SHOULD HAVE MADE IT A LITTLE LONGER, BUT IT WAS GOOD. I LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
edward101lover chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
nice..
Head-First-Fearless chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Wow. That was really good! I was a little disappointed there wasn't more but I loved what there was! If you have more you should definitely make it a full story! Great job