Reviews for Power Surge
chdez81 chapter 1 . 4/23
Oh my...this was amazing!... Im lost of words 8O
Honulicious chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
ok now i'm just reading all your ff! haa haa this was awesome. i definitely felt the suspense...i can't believe they made the jump. i really wonder who were after shiz...

did nao hit the tree? no? darn hee
Divodog chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
In my opinion, it takes a damn genius to give a one-shot this kind of emotional, and eventful impact :)
ako2project chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
nice short adventure
AnegOtaku chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
A very adorable fic of our favorite couple.

The story did a great job at gripping my attention,

and had us worrying about the Shiznat pair's future.

Love really prevailed for them, and it made their

pairing even more endearing. 3

Awesome fic. I really enjoyed it.

ありがとうTR
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Aww that was sweet! I just love happy endings!
AsukaTenjou chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
omg Natsuki... you rock! same it's a one shot Q_Q
pupu chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
ah well written action!-so good that i still read it all despite its lack of fluff! which is a really high compliment, because i hate action compared to fluff...WOW.
agosto-13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
magnificently done. i love it when natsuki is kicking ass especially when it is fate that she is going up against. *inner fan girl squee* brilliant plot: i've actually toyed with the idea of them retaining some semblance of their HiME powers after the Carnival, but i don't know how to work it into a fic. i must say that this fic far surpasses my expectations for this particular plot, post-Carnival series. :) thank you for delivering this and sharing this with us. :)

~.-.~
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
The power of love.
Roselia Rose chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow that was epic. This story had everything despite being a mid sized one shot. I commend you for your talent in writing.
aria sun chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
brilliance yet again...how do u translate ShizNat so remarkably well in so many fanfics...amazing.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Wonderful! I loved this story! 3
ShiftShadow chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Amazing and beautiful story... loved every moment of it ) Please keep writing more
Ume sama chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Great story. Really enjoyed the mystery of Natsuki's power.