Reviews for Upper East Side Story
BatmanJR303 chapter 22 . 2/10/2011
Ok I just want to say I love this story and I have been reading it since chapter 4. Once a week I check to see if you update ( thank god for unlimited data packages). PLEASE UPDATE. I love this story line.
fanfreak4ever chapter 22 . 2/8/2011
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A FULL YEAR! UPDATE DAMNNIT!
Americasweetie chapter 22 . 1/29/2011
Miss this story, going to be a year soon. Hope you do have time to update.
Angel Delight 88 chapter 22 . 1/24/2011
Long hiatus again.

Love the story
Mack71 chapter 21 . 1/23/2011
please update soon!
ajendas chapter 22 . 1/19/2011
cute story...sorry you've been too busy to update since, but at least this last chapter ended on a happy note. :)...and the term is "water under the bridge"...bridge under water sounds bad
ajendas chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
this is the funniest, smartest story i have read in a long time, If I didn't have to catch a bus and meet my fiance, i would have kept reading til it was over, but alas, i cannot.
Everso chapter 22 . 12/19/2010
this is so good! i cant wait to read more, it's fantastic! ireally like your portrayal of Bella, i find her strong but sweet and i think the story is developing realisticaly-

keep up the good work and please update soon!

xoxo

Everso
juicybitkathy chapter 22 . 12/17/2010
10 months since ur last update!
jlm8808 chapter 22 . 12/11/2010
This is such a great story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
CrescentMoon12 chapter 22 . 11/26/2010
This is amaaazing!...One of the most hooking stories I've ever read. Just grabs you and pulls you in!

Please update soon!

Ishani xo
summerof17 chapter 22 . 11/18/2010
wow. this story is amazing. its just awesome. i love the characters! your writing is superb :)
quoideneufj chapter 22 . 11/14/2010
This story's beauthiful. I like the style with which you wrote it - very fluid, easy and natural. Write wen you can, but please write and if at all possible, please share with us. Take care.
mommymac0508 chapter 22 . 11/13/2010
Hello I am new to your story and I love it I hope

You finish it update soon please
Naynee chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
I'm trying to read this story slowly since you have not updated for a long time. I'm loving this story and I've read many fanfic story. I like the pace of the story and your writing style.
1,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »