Reviews for Upper East Side Story
eviiz chapter 22 . 10/28/2010
i love this story, i think had a very original plot! please tell me you dont leave this story! writte soon, i wanna read more. Receive hi's from mexico! you have now a mexican fan!
JEC2009 chapter 14 . 10/23/2010
Please, please, write more! This is my favorite story among hundreds! I will do anything, can I bribe you? :)
Just4ALE chapter 22 . 10/22/2010
I really miss this story. I was rereading it tonight. I hope one day you have time to come back to it.

Thx, ALE
Snaps4Prongs chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
PLEASE! :)
gift0fthegab chapter 22 . 10/4/2010
Please update soon. I love this story :)
liseyyyy88 chapter 22 . 9/15/2010
loved it please continue
vhorlturi chapter 22 . 9/5/2010
Please update soon. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
lorenita chapter 22 . 8/19/2010
i miss this story so much!, it was getting sooo good.

is there even the smallest chance that we get an update, even a little one or at least a teaser any time soon, PLEASE PLEASE say yes...
Marie Elizabeth Fitzgerald chapter 22 . 8/10/2010
Aw...of course we'll stick around; this story is sooooo good! Please update whenever you have the time (preferably sooner than half a year :D) :P

xoxo Marie
Every1LovesAVampire chapter 22 . 7/14/2010
:O this story is just GREAT please update asap! :D
emarieee23 chapter 22 . 7/8/2010
Just found this story and i'm loving it! Please update again!
HistNerd chapter 22 . 7/4/2010
I just discovered this story, and I love it! I hope you update soon. I can't wait to find out what happens to these two (and when Renee and Esme find out Bella and Edward are preggers!).
banshee69 chapter 22 . 6/30/2010
This is a wonderful story. I hope you find time to update soon.
TWIce as nice chapter 22 . 6/27/2010
Oh, bummer! That's the last chapter, eh?

Well, I was really getting into it, too! I'm happy that they finally realized their true feelings for each other. No relationship is ever easy and without turmoil - I'm just glad that he really didn't cheat on her with Tonya, like I originally thought.

Here's to hoping that RL slows down for you and you're able to update sometime in the near future!

Thanks for sharing!
TWIce as nice chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
Super-duper cute story!

I just love your confident, independent Bella. She's quite adorable!

Thanks for sharing!