Reviews for Upper East Side Story
UNF4Pellan chapter 22 . 7/29/2016
Just finished reading this story and I LOVED it. I hope that you have the time to continue it soon, but no pressure. I'm loooooving With You, so it's keeping me entertained LOL. I loved these characters so effin much. I love NYC, so any story based there is already a win win. I love that you have made Bella come from a prominent family but still has values, morals and is not a shopaholic like "socialites" in New York can be. You've made her character more deep. I hate when I see a rich Bella and the first half of the story she is either a snob or rude to people beneath her station and she does is shop until she has a dose of reality. That's cool, but not all socialites are like that. That is a misconception I suffer from every day. Kudos, honey. Fantastic story. Hope you get inspo and time to finish this soon. I'm dying to read more.

Lots of love!
-V
Guest chapter 22 . 7/27/2016
Please update and finish story
Miller18 chapter 22 . 7/14/2016
Please update and finish this story. Thanks.
SherieHearts chapter 22 . 6/14/2016
Loving this story. Hopefully you are inspired to finish it soon, as it has been a great read.
sue1zide chapter 22 . 6/13/2016
I not giving up my hope to see this completed.
sue1zide chapter 19 . 6/13/2016
Twins!
sue1zide chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
And this is where she laughs her azz off.
nbrian72 chapter 22 . 6/4/2016
Will you be continuing the story
nickiChristina chapter 22 . 3/27/2016
I just feel in love with this story, curse you for not updating!
platzlove chapter 22 . 8/12/2015
still hoping here :)
mimigirl chapter 22 . 6/10/2015
I don't know why but I still have hope that you'll get to finish this story.
lvk1978 chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
I just noticed that your last update was five years ago, so I'm guessing that life got in the way of your completing this story. It's fortunate, I guess, that you left the story in such a hopeful place.

I don't know if you even check this place anymore, but this should put you at 1,600 reviews for this story - a wonderful testament to your storytelling abilities! Thanks so much for sharing this story. I love your Bella and Edward - they're fun and sweet and everything a good Bella and Edward should be! Thanks again!
lvk1978 chapter 21 . 6/7/2015
:-)
Frenchstyle chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
Will you be continuing this story? Please let me know.
beachiepie chapter 22 . 4/30/2014
Love your writing style but it would be nice not waiting much longer. Poor Bella has been pregnant for four years! Hope life is finding you well and thanks for what you have written.
1,626 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »