Reviews for Upper East Side Story
Frenchstyle chapter 22 . 5/6/2014
Will you be continuing this story? Please let me know.
beachiepie chapter 22 . 4/30/2014
Love your writing style but it would be nice not waiting much longer. Poor Bella has been pregnant for four years! Hope life is finding you well and thanks for what you have written.
disawesome chapter 22 . 1/17/2014
Hey I hope u continue/finish this someday 3 :-)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
09/02/13 - enjoyed the storyline / maybe someday you'll have time to complete it - even if it's only a final 'five-years-later chapter
fthsit chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
You haven't updated this since 2010, but that's fine... You must have reasons and I can understand that. Nevertheless, I'm sure there's a lot of us who are still curious to see where this is going... if it /is/ still going. I just wanted to say this is a pretty awesome story even though Edward was such an irrational little shit for assuming things before knowing any facts, but I guess it happens. Anyway, it was a fun read! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
I'm crying... Please finish it!
Sooz88 chapter 22 . 6/5/2013
Nooooooo! I thought ur story was complete :-( And looking at the date of ur last update I am ready to cry, I love this story soooo fucking much! Plz if ur are still out there...please please please finish this wonderful story, plzzzz. I am begging you! I HOPE THIS REVIEW FINDS U IN GOOD HEALTH...plz consider..thank u..I go cry now xx
Sooz88 chapter 9 . 6/5/2013
No worries, this chap was amazing..so far all of them have been, ur an amazing writer xx
luvedb4evr chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
please please please please please continue ...i cannot wait to find what happens to them
Ailee H chapter 22 . 5/12/2013
It's been years since I first read this and every now and then, I check this story; HOPING for a new chapter. No such luck. :( Still one of my most favorite Twilight fanfic ever, one of the first ones I ever read. Still hoping for an update.
nessa01 chapter 22 . 5/12/2013
Love this story!
I really hope that u will be able to finish this story someday!
Skate312 chapter 22 . 4/2/2013
Please, continue your story. I love it.
Pongu chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
Thank god Edward was only guilty for feeling that way about Tanya. If he slept with her I'd throw something at my phone in the hopes it would go through and virtually hit him !
fatpotatoe chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
i am having a great time here. thanks.
fatpotatoe chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Best story ever. And so well written. Really perks up my day.
1,613 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »