Reviews for Decadence days
Steff chapter 26 . 2/18/2009
Damn him! Lol everyone comes to ruin their "something" lol. Aw poor them.. but it's good, more to write and more to read. Thanks for the update(I'm at school.. technology class)
Steff chapter 25 . 2/16/2009
I saw this coming and I really wanted it to happen. Oh! and I was about to ask you "How old is Mason?" and then he said "I'm 9 years old" lol w/e. Thanks a lot for updating.. my week didn't start well and it's not getting better.. and it's not about stress, it's about everyone being moody cause we all would love to be sleeping all day. It's just about lazyness (is that right?).. Thanks again.
What About Love chapter 25 . 2/16/2009
She's going to adopt right? Another wonderful update.
Steff chapter 24 . 2/15/2009
:S... tell me they were covered.
Steff chapter 23 . 2/15/2009
I love the last 4 words! D! lol Mason is such an obstacle.
What About Love chapter 23 . 2/15/2009
wow...
mullallyhayesfan chapter 23 . 2/14/2009
oh man i wonder whats wrong with mason! i hope hes ok. it was sweet how karen let him go to china with her and will. update soon!
What About Love chapter 22 . 2/12/2009
Aw. Why is he crying? I'm impatiantly awaiting the next
Steff chapter 22 . 2/12/2009
OH! I had to say.. I loved the way they got back together. Cause I have the perfect picture of her flat and so I perfectly see them it's so pretty :)! lol I hate to talk like that. But it was beautiful. I love their egos! It makes everything so hard! xD!
Steff chapter 22 . 2/12/2009
NO WAY! No! They have to leave! And have everything in China and come back and someone sees a digital camera with pics of them kissing hahahahahahaha!(that wouldn't be bad) and then there's a huge "Why didn't you tell me?" Fight and then it comes the "I'm sorry, I was impulsive, I'm happy for you".. and then she gets pregnant and they are together forever and ever. LOL, I just can't believe what a great job you did having Mason at her flat. LOL cause it ruined every thypical novel-cycle. Aw, you're so good. lol
Steff chapter 21 . 2/12/2009
"It’s Will who suggested.." I see SO many things coming! You have no idea lol.
What About Love chapter 20 . 2/12/2009
This chapter was beautifully heartbreaking.
Steff chapter 20 . 2/11/2009
woah! That was dramatic and so great.. and a question.. who said "It's not the way you used to kiss me" ? Cause I got that it was Will but I might be wrong. And I hate to say that you did damn good with this chapter and I just found it so real and deep and idk, perhaps too real. When things like that actually happen and you know you've just spoilt everything possible. Oh god it was so good, thanks a lot
mullallyhayesfan chapter 16 . 2/9/2009
im sorry i havent reviewed in a while. ive been really busy and havent had alot of time to read. i like this story as usual. its very well written and each chapter leaves me wanting to read more. i am anxious to see where this story goes from here.
What About Love chapter 17 . 2/9/2009
I can't believe she gave the ring back. I'm still loving the fact that Marilyn is her confidant right now.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »